Chapter 2: Calling for help

The Fate Franchise is not owned by me obviously, and it is owned by the most wonderful, Kinoko Nasu, Type-Moon, Aniplex.

_________________________________________________________

~Moments before ray shifting to Fuyuki 2004~

Gudao and Gudako meeting up with Da Vinci was an experience to say the least when she isn't all out being too inventive as she says "I want both of you to ray shift to Fuyuki 2004 as a test drive for the new Ray Shifting."

Gudao stepped first to ask Da Vinci "Is there something wrong with the machine?" in which case Da Vinci answered "None! It is just a test run if it works or not." As she shows her prideful grin after her new upgrade for the Ray Shift but things go a bit hectic as both Gudako and Gudao notices something faulty on the wiring place of the ray shift yet once they noticed it, Da Vinci starts the ray shifting before they manage to inform her about it and then they transported to Fuyuki to the year of 2004 at the very start of the 5th Holy Grail War with a slight hiccups at hand... They were both separated from each other.

~Present Time~

Emiya Shirou still surprised that his future son was summoned though he didn't really summon then in actuality Gudao was ray shifted to the place where he was supposed to summon Saber.

Shirou then ask "Where is your sister? Shouldn't she be here with you in this summoning?" That is where Gudao rubs his head, not knowing where his sister ray shifted on this timeline.

Gudako's POV:

Being ray shifted with my brother to the timeline where my parents are supposed to be at war should be exciting right? NO! as Gudako is looking around to familiarize her surroundings and noticed she is at her mother's home "Maybe I should be calling for help now" As she begins to summon her servants using the Chaldea Summoning Circle she has prepared while she is trying to familiarize her surroundings.