chapter 2

Rosè pov .

It was new school so it was hard for me to find my classroom .

But finally I found my class but again all the students were looking at me with weird look so I thought that this is not my class I turned around in a hurry but a guy was standing behind me and I bumped with him .

But again he was the same guy  . I was so embarrassed. I didnt know what to say .

Dont you have eyes cant you see . The guy said .

I am sorry but dont you think that you are to rude . I said .

Yes I am rude do you have any problems with this . The guy said .

I thought that you are rude but you are an idiot ,stupid and a big trash and dont you dare mess with me . I said .

I think you dont know who are you talking with girl.  But I promise you will regret it later . The guy said .

Yes I want to see who is going to regret but remember you are just a trash . Did you understand ? I said  .

Oh !....so you have a lot of attitude but dont worry I will tell you your right place soon . JUST WAIT AND WATCH .

Author pov .

When jimin and rosè were arguing the taecher came to class and scold them after that the taecher told rosè to introduce herself .

Hello everyone . I am park chaeyoung you can call me rosè hope we can be good friends . Rosè said .

No one is going to make you there friend . Jimin said in a low voice but rosè heard it .

I didnt ask you idiot you should keep your mouth shut . Rosè said .

Why should I?  If you dont want to hear then close your ears . Jimin said .

You idoit shut up your mouth or I will kill you here and now . Rosè said .

Shut up both of you otherwise today both of you will clean the whole classroom alone . The teacher said .

Why me ? Rosè said .

Because you deserve it . Jimin said .

I told you to shut your mouth . Rosè said .

Go sit on your chairs . Taecher said angrily. 

Hi rosé I am lisa would you like to sit with me . Lisa said .

Sure lisa . Rosè said .

By the way why were you fighting with him . Lisa said referring to jimin .

He is the biggest idiot I have ever seen . Rosè said  .

Actually rosè he is the most famous boy in the school and he Is the son of one of most richest person in Korea you need to be careful . Lisa said .

But for me he is an idiot . Rosè said .

I am just giving you an advice to stay away from him . He is really dangerous.  Lisa said .

Dont worry lisa I can handle this bitch . Rosè said .

*jimin and jungkook's side *

What happened jimin ? who is this girl ? Jungkook said .

She Is just an idiot kid who doesn't know what she is doing . Jimin said .

Oh ok but what are you going to do ? Jungkook said .

I am going to make her life just like hell . Jimin said .

Jimin and jungkook were following lisa and rosè because jimin wanted to take revenge. 

And there was a bottle  in jimin's hand was full of water and then he throw all the water on rosè. 

Imagine rosè is not smiling

Imagine rosè is not smiling . 😉😉