chapter 3

You !! Park jimin I will kill you . rosè said .
She ran towards jimin but the floor was slippery because of water and unfortunately she slipped and now she is on the top of jimin. 

So you are gonna kill me like this . Jimin said while smirking. 

YOU !! Rosè said . She tried to get up but jimin pulled her again close to him .

You idiot ! What are you trying to do ? Rosè said. 

I am trying to help you . Jimin said .

What kind of help ? I dont want any help from you . Rosè said. 

Think twice otherwise you will regret it . Jimin said .

Shut up you idiot and leave me . Rosè said. 

Now she is standing in the hallway but again every one is looking at her with shocked face and rosè was confused. 

Then lisa noticed something and hugged rosè tightly which made rosè more confused. 

Jimin came closer to rosè and said . Nice body .
Author : did you guys understand why he said that ?
Lisa gave jimin a death stare and jimin left .

Lisa why are you hugging me ? Leave me.  Rosè said .

No rosè.  I cant do this . Lisa said .
Lisa yelled at every student saying stop looking at us and mind ur own business . The bell rang now everyone has left the hallway .

Why . Rosè said. 

Because of jimin . Lisa said .

How ?? I didnt understand anything please say it clearly . Rosè  said. 

Jimin threw water on you right ? Lisa asked .

Yes , so ? Rosè asked .

Means your clothes are wet and your body is visible to everyone . Did you understand . Lisa said .

What !! I will kill this park Jimin for sure.  Rosè said.  What should I do now ?

Listen rosè.  Take my jacket and wear it . Lisa said .

But lisa I cant go to class with this wet clothes . Rosè said. 

Listen rosè sit on the roof of the school and I will tell ma'am you are not feeling well and why you had taken a leave . Okay ? Lisa said .

But what if other students found me . They will definitely tell ma'am . Rosè said .

No one will tell ma'am just wait  for me there . Lisa said .

Okay . Rosè said. 

Rosè was going through the stairs and jikook were standing there but rosè didnt saw them but jimin saw that rosè was going there so he starts to follow rosè  to see where is she going while jungkook went to class. 

Roof of the school

Finally rosè arrived at the roof but she didnt  knew that someone Is following her  .

Rosè pov .

The sun was shining and that was really hot for me to wear jacket  so I took it off but not all of it because I thought no one is here but I didnt know someone was following me. 

Sun is really hot . I said .

But not hot as you . Jimin said while smirking. 

I heard a sound so I quickly put on my jacket .

Who is there.  I asked .

Obviously me baby . Jimin said .