chapter 25

Attention ;

If you are innocent please dint read this chapter . I know many of us are not innocent no need to lie . 😂😂😏😏.

Jimin brings her home and went towards his room while holding her hand cuz she is drunk and she couldn't stand properly .

Jimin made her lay on the bed .

Jimin : now shut your fcking mouth and sleep quietly. 

Rosè: why are you doing this !! Why ?

Jimin : listen rosè you are drunk so you are talking nonsense so sleep quietly and we will talk tomorrow. 

Rosè:  no not tomorrow . We will talk her and now .

* aish this girl *

Jimin : okay speak .

Rosè  : why are you doing this to me ?

Jimin : now what did I do ?

Rosè:  your the main source why I am like this .

Jimin : look . Now you started again . I am telling you to sleep and we will talk Tomorrow. 

Rosè:  today I want to say m-me speak . Fir-first my parents le-left me and now here I am acting as your fa-fake girlfriend . Why dont you understand.  I want to live happily like others . My parents left me and one day you will leave me and I just wanted to say .....

Rosè:  I just wanted to tell you that I dont wanna act anymore. 

Rosè : cuz I am really in love with you .

Jimin : I knew that you will talk nonsense like this and you are saying this cuz you are drunk so I'll forgive you for your silly joke .

Rosè:  you you think I am joking .

Jimin : ofc you are .

Rosè:  I am fuc...fucki....fucking seri.....serious rig....right now .

Jimin : you can't even speak properly and saying that you are serious right now ?

Then rosè grabbed his collar and kissed him .

Jimin between the kiss and trying to break it : what are you doing ?

But rosè didn't let him break the kiss . She wrapped her arms around his neck so he wont move .

Rosè between the kiss : stop moving let me kiss you properly. 

Rosè slowly pushed him on the bed without breaking the kiss and her hand came down .

Her hands started to unbutton his shirt but jimin didn't let her open them .

Jimin : you will regret it

Rosè:  I will not .

After saying this much she continued her business she removed his shirt . She was about to remove her top but ....

Jimin pushed her down and now he was on the top of her .

Jimin :its my turn baby girl. 

Then her removed her clothes and now she was in her undergarments. 

Rosè:  means you too ?

Jimin  : yes I love you too .

Then he started to kiss her neck and collarbone then he removed her bra and started sucking the breast ... his first hand was on her other breast and his second hand went slowly inside her panties . He was sucking her pus*y with his index finger . Rosè was moaning his name which made him more horny and started biting her nipples .

Ahh ji-jimin pl-pleass sl-lowww down.

He  inserted his another index finger in her pus*y which made rosè moaning.  She cummed his  finger . Jimin tasted it .

Jimin : you are really tasty .

He came down and put his tongue inside her pus*y he was kept on eating her . His tongue was going deep inside her .