chapter 24

Both of them sat at jungkook's car .

Jk : lisa !

Lisa : yes ?

Jk : nothing

There was an awkward silence in the car . Lisa was about to break the silence but suddenly she saw that it was raining outside .

Lisa : jk stop the car .

Jungkook stopped the car and lisa went out of the car .

Jk : lisa  where are you going?

She was standing in the rain enjoying her moment. 

Jungkook kept looking at her .

Lisa noticed his stare . She came closer to his car and opened the door .

Lisa : give me your hand jungkook. 

Jk : huh!! What ??

Lisa pulled him out of the car .

Lisa : Now let's enjoy this moment. 

Jk : what?

Lisa:  you idiot . Dance with me .

Both of them were enjoying there moment while dancing. 

Lisa thought:  I dont wanna stop this moment . I want him to be withering forever.  He always annoys me but I still like him .

And both of them didn't realise that they were to close from each other after sometimes they stopped dancing and looked into each others eyes .

And suddenly jungkook kissed lisa .

Lisa thought:  we were dancing together and then I realized that I was so close from him I was looking at his eyes but suddenly he kissed me . But I like that.  His kiss was full of love . I was trying my best to not kiss him back but after a few seconds I kissed him back .

Jungkook thoughtI was enjoying dancing with her . I was looking at her all the time . Their is something in her which attracts me towards her but then I realized  that she was looking at my eyes and then I kissed her . I thought that was wrong but after few seconds she kissed me back . I was so happy .

After 5-6 mins jungkook pulled himself and he was looking at her

Lisa was confused. 

Jk : lisa I I dont know how this happens I just wanted to say that I.... I.....I love you .

Lisa : jungkook I....

Jk interrupt:  it's okay if you dont love me .

Lisa : who said I dont love you?

Jk : means ?

Lisa : means I love you too jungkook. 

Jk : really ?

Lisa   yea now kiss me again .

Meanwhile with jirosè.