chapter 16 season 2

Warning .

My innocent readers do not read this chapter otherwise you will lose your holy brain 🌚🔞.

Jimin : shall I start now ?

Rosè:  jimin you know you look cooler with your clothes on .

Jimin : but I like to undress myself. 

Rosè:  look . Bathroom is over there . Go take your clothes off there

Jimin : no I'll do it here .

He kissed her , yes she kissed him back . After a few minutes he broke the kiss .

Jimin : hmm ....it will taste more better if we did it on the bed .

Rosè:  no mister not today

Jimin : no one asked for your permission. 

Rosè:  huh !

He pushed her on the bed and now he is on the top of her

Jimin : view is more beautiful here .

He started to suck her neck .

Rosè:  ahh....

Small moans escaped from her mouth .

He was keeping sucking her neck and collar bone leaving dark purple hickey .

Rosè:  ahh ....Jim....in.....stop .

He stopped and looked at her .

Jimin : Dont you dare to disturb me again and this is just the beginning of it baby girl .

Jimin : you know what? This dress is not good on you let me remove it .

Then he started to suck her breast and biting her nipples then slowly his hands went inside his panties and he inserted his finger in her pus*y. 

Rosè was Moaning a mess .

He then added another finger and started to thrust in and out making her scream his name while his mouth was still on her breast and was sucking it .

He started to thrust faster making her scream louder .

She was cumming again and again  he took his finger out and licked it then he came back to her pus*y. 

And pit his tongue inside her pus*y and started eating her . He licked all the c*m without wasting a single drop .

Rosè was feeling his tongue inside her pus*y and it was making her lose her senses . Pleasure was taking all over her body and after sometimes Jimin took out his tongue and said .

Jimin : I WISH I COULD TASTE IT ALL DAY