chapter 10

Stop screaming like that let me explain.  Jimin said .

Okay explain I am listening. 

Actually my parents wanted me to marry someone else who I dont know . I told them that I dont to get married because I have a girlfriend so they asked me to bring her to my house but actually I dont have any girlfriend . I lied to them and now I am in a serious situation and I dont know what to do you are my last hope . Jimin said .

As I remember you are the most rich person in this school even in Seoul and you are asking help from a poor girl ?  Rosè asked. 

Jimin pulled her hand harshly and went to the corner .

Lisa was about to pull her back but jungkook grabbed her hand and bring her outside the cafeteria. 

Hey you leave my hands I have to go . Lisa said. 

Where? Jungkook asked .

None of your business.  Lisa said .

I wont let you go . First let them finish their conversation then you can go . Jungkook said. 

You are really annoying.  Lisa said .

Yea I know now shut your fucking mouth . Jungkook said. 

Meanwhile with jirosè .

Hey leave my hand . Rosè said. 

Why did you drag me here ? Rosè asked. 

Bec. I want to talk to you.  Jimin said .

I am telling you I am not gonna help you bec. You already made many things in my house . I can't tolerate you anymore.  Rosè said. 

I think you forget . Let me remind you that I didnt do anything but I can do in the future if you dont want me to do anything wrong with you just help me.  Jimin said. 

Why you always force to do those things which I dont like ? Rosè asked. 

Well.... I like to do whatever I want so you better follow me words . Tomorrow I will pick you up in the morning.  Jimin said. 

Time skip .
Next morning .

Rosè is standing beside her house waiting for jimin. 

Almost after 10 min. Jimin was here .

What kind of dress are you wearing ? You look like a bagger. Jimin said .

If you want me to come with you than shut up . Rosè said. 

No first we will find a dress for you to wear you cant come like that infront of my parents.  Jimin said .

Tou are just too  much . Rosè said. 

After to much argue rosè agreed to buy dress . They went to  the mall . Jimin said to the girl who was standing there to help rosè. 

Show her some dresses . Jimin said. 

Ok sir . Ma'am please this way . The girl said .

At least she choose this dress .

Jimin paid the bill and both of them went to jimin's house  .

Dad I am back

Dad I am back . Jimin said .

Come here son . I think she is your girlfriend.  Dad said .

Yes dad . Jimin said. 

Hey uncle my name is rosè.  Rosè said.