chapter 15

You ... jungkook was cutted by rosè. 

Guys let's go we are getting late . Rosè said. 

Time skip .

Students were studying but rosè noticed something .

Lisa listen . Rosè said .

What happened rosè? Lisa said .

Look jungkook is looking at you . Rosè said. 

Jungkook pov: I think she noticed my stare .

Lisa looked at him and winked. 

Jungkook was confused by her actions. 

Then lisa looked at him like this .

Time skip

Time skip .

At cafeteria lisa , rosè, jimin and chanyeol were sitting together then jungkook grabbed lisa's wrist and took her out from there and went to the roof top .

What were you doing in the class ? Jungkook said. 

What were you thinking I was doing ? Lisa said .

Wait !! I think the wink was not enough for you do you want me to kiss you now . Lisa said. 

You are really out of your mind today that's why you are talking nonsense.  Jungkook said. 

Really ?? You were the one who was flirting with me . Now I thought what is wrong with it . Lisa said. 

I think you are really drunk today . Jungkook said. 

Yes I am now leave me I dont want to talk to you . Lisa said. 

Go who is holding you ? Jungkook said. 

I think you forget that you are the one who hold my hands . Lisa said while Jungkook leaves her hands immediately .

Okay then I am going . Lisa said .

Whatever . Jungkook said. 

Time skip .

Jimin entered his room and saw rosè sleeping .

She is really looking like an angel . Jimin said .

In the morning time skip .

Jimin was sitting on the dining table and he was waiting for rosè to come down .

Where is rosè.  Jimin asked his maid. 

She is In her room should i call her ? The maid said .

No wait I am gonna check what is she doing . Jimin said. 

Jimin went upstairs and opened the door slowly and he saw rosè finding something in cupboard and she was covered with a towel .

He went closer to her back .

Finding something.  Jimin said in a low tone .

Rosè was finding something cuz she was late for school she didn't realise who is talking to her so she just answered him . Yea my bra . Rosè said. 

I saw it in the third drawer yesterday.  Jimin said smiling bec. She doesn't know what she is doing. 

Thanks . After saying thanks she realized that jimin is behind her and she is just In a towel .

She pushed him and covered herself with a blanket she saw at the cupboard .
What are you doing here ? Rosè said. 

I'm in my room do you have a problem?  Jimin said smirking.