C.28

Noah Brown
New York
I month later

Sitting in my closet rocking back and forth as Majesty whales. She has been crying... for over an hour. I've tried to feed her with the baby formula Ryan's mom had in the baby bag, I changed her diaper. What is wrong? Why do babies just cry like this, excuse my thoughts but the amount of times I've thought about taking a pillow and suffocating her...

I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that I'm a daddy, I'm someone's parent... I have a responsibility. The past month I've spent with Majesty was amazing, she acts just like and she looks like me, her deep dimples, she has her mom attitude- ..... Ryan. I rest my head down thinking about Ryan. Then, Majesty's cries shook me out my thoughts. I got up walking down the hallway of my penthouse.

"Can you please stop crying." I say as I walk into her pink room. "Daddy, has work in a little while babe, Piper is coming to watch you." I say that last part and she stops crying. I smile.

I pick her up carefully, she's very tiny. Walking out her room into the living room, I place her in the bouncer swinging her back and forth. I turn on a lullaby, it was twinkle little star. I stand up looking down at her...

I grab my phone texting piper 'where are you, I gotta leave.'. All of a sudden I hear commotion outside. I walk over to my door opening it. It was piper and the landlord.

"Piper, how many times do I need to tell my you, to turn your music down."

"Well I'm sorry.. I'll turn up if you have problem." She crosses her arms. The landlord looks at me. I look at him, I swear hate his ass, he's a very nosy person.

"Jeff, leave Piper alone. Piper turn down the music, even I have problems sleeping at night. Get your ass in here." I point in the room.

"This girl is only 22 years old and don't know how to act with music." Jeff mumbled as he walks down the hallway into the elevator. Piper comes in and I closed the door, she gives me a smile.

"I've been texting you." I tell her.

"Well, Im here... right I?" She remarks. I shoot her a look and she swallowed. "I'm sorry, I'm late."

"Apology accepted

"Apology accepted." I tell her. She walks over to majesty and started playing with her.

"Your daddy is so annoying, majesty." I smile as I watch those two. She tickles her and she walks over to me. "Did you feed her?"

"Yes."

"Did you change her diaper?" She asked

"Yes, just please watch her all day, I get off at-"

"5:30 pm." She finishes for me. I look at her and nod. "Don't worry, I'll watch her. Like I have been doing the past month."

"Thank you, Piper." I kiss her cheek. Have me and her fucked? Yeah... I kinda like her. But I'm still stuck on Ryan, Piper is such a smart and funny girl, even though I've known her for a month. She helped me out with Jefferson's annoying ass. I had just moved in and he was being a little bitch about empty moving boxes in the hallway. So, Piper cussed him and threatened to tell the leasing area all his dirty deeds.