C.18

Imma start doing picture POVs. GET READY FOR A TIME JUMP!

 GET READY FOR A TIME JUMP!

Ryan Carter
1 year later.

Dancing in the kitchen to 'rules' by Doja cat. I was in one of Noah's T-shirts which was real big on me since I'm short and I had on no pants under neath. Right now I'm in Noah's loft and I know for fact he's gonna be annoyed when he wakes up since I'm playing loud ass music.

That good! I need his ass to wake up in 12:09 in the afternoon and he's still sleep type shit is that?! Noah and I are almost done with college only 6 more months until we are free adults. Noah has been doing good taking his meds like he's suppose to. He's been reallly happy and I love seeing him smile.

Hearing loud footsteps I got scared and turned-off the music. I turn around seeing Noah appear. He had on some shorts and he was shirtless making all his tattoos show. He crosses his arms.

"Why?" He ask

"You needed to wake up!" I say to him

He walks towards me kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around my waist placing his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled.

"What's is today's plan"

"Today...I actually wanna spend some time with your dad" he says

I sigh. Noah Met my dad and mom, along with the rest of the family 6 months ago. My dad and Noah quickly stared to bond. Noah also says that he loves my dads cooking can't even lie my dad is a beast on the grill.

"Sounds like a plan. Imma go get ready" I said grabbing my phone and walking upstairs.

Noah Brown

Noah Brown

Walking up the driveway of Mr. Carters and Mrs. Carters house. I held Ryan's hand as she knocked on the door. Her mom opened and she had a big old smile on her face.

"Hey. Noah!" She smiles and her Jamaican accent was hard on that one.

"Hey mommy" ryan says and we both walk in the house. I look around for her dad and finally spot him out on the porch with Elijah.