C.21

Ryan Carter1 week later Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Ryan Carter
1 week later
Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Sitting on the back patio eating a mango. God! I've missed it here. Noah's also here. I wanted him to come because I feel like he needs a vacation! He's been through way too much the past couple of months and I just wanna relax him.

Taking a rock and throwing it at a mango tree. I'm trying to get this mango down, we have a mango tree in my back yard. I grab another rock-throwing it again. Noah was under the tree ready to catch it.

I throw my rock one more time. The mango fell into Noah's hand.

"Got it!" He says

"Yes! And you were doubting my throwing skills!" I joke with him

He chuckles "you are tiny...your short arms can't even throw a pencil"

I smile. Just seeing him smile warms my heart. We've only been in Jamaica for 3 days. So, far we've been to the beach. We went to a jerk festival with my cousin. Noah pulls my arm and brings me into a hug. He lifts me and I wrap my legs around him. I hold onto his neck and caress his cheek.

"What?" He asked

"I love seeing you smile" I kiss his lips.

"You know...we haven't done anything in a while," he says

I arch an eyebrow and think for while "ouuuu"

"Mhm," he says and carries me into the house. We rented it. It's small but very cute!

We go into the bedroom and I push him on the bed. I crawl on top of him and take off my shirt. Our tongues wrestle as he takes off my bra. He started sucking on my nipples.

I bit down on my lip "mmm"

He unzipped my shorts. He picks me up and sits me on the bed. I look up at him and I take off his shirt. Tracing his tattoos down to his stomach. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants.

Anytime I see Noah's dick it's almost like it gets bigger and bigger every time we fuck. Noah leans down and kisses my stomach. He moves my panties to the side and glides his tongue slowly on my clit.