C.15 |part 2|

Noah Brown

I walked into the house and looked out the window to see if Ryan is here yet. I liked behind me and looked at Aunty dawn. She was making something.

"Hey aunty" I said walking over to her

"Hey nukhu" she smiled

"What are you making?" I asked

"Some shrimp Alfredo with some Mac and cheese ad some green beans"

"I hate green beans"

"I know"

"The rest sounds really good..you are the best cook a I know" I smiled

"You seem lighter...what happened?"

"I...cleared a lot off my plate with Ryan"

"Ouuu..that pretty dark skinned girl"

"How do you know she-"

"I saw I picture of her in your phone,Nukhu"

"You looked threw my phone" I squinted my eyes at her

"If you try that kicking out shit with me imma whoop yo light skinned ass"

I shrugged and walked over to the door seeing Ryan's car pulling up in the driveway.

"Why are looking outside like a kid in the candy store?"

"My girl is here"

"Nukhuuu has a girlfriend!! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this to happen!"

I smiled. I liked at Ryan as she got out her car and walked up my steps and I let in her in the house.

I kissed her cheek "hey babe."

"Hey" she smiled

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the kitchen.

"Wha smells so good?" She asked me smiling

"My Aunty is making some food"

She nodded and we reached the kitchen and saw Aunty dawn making our plates and setting them down on the table. I have a plan with Ryan tonight.

"Um Noah" Ryan said pulling my back in a corner of the kitchen so we could talk

"What's up"

"I'm never going to leave you...I know you feel like you don't belong places but just know I'm always here for you" she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close to her

I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked down at her and I was almost about to kiss her lips when-

"Aye! Love birds! Food is readyyy" Aunty dawn says "Ryan you are so pretty"

We released from each other and Ryan walked over to aunty dawn saying thank you and her and aunty had a long ass conversation about girl shit.

——————-

After dinner me and Ryan decided to go upstairs and watch some movies in my room. Aunty dawn went out the house to get "Groceries" but when she said that she winked at me. I don't know what she winking for?

Right now me and Ryan are laying in the bed with the comforter over us while watching avatar. She has her head rested on my chest and I have my arm wrapped around her.

"How long has it been since You made a YouTube video?" I asked her as I chewed on a price of popcorn

"About, 2 and a half months, why?"

"I just haven't gotten any notification that you've uploaded" I say

"Awww...you turned at the notifications" she cooed

"Yeahhh..." I said smiling

"I'm sorry about your past"

"What are you sorry for?" I asked while we looked at the movie

"Just...you've been through a lot and I feel like you isolate yourself from people because you feel like your gonna hurt them, makes sense since that day you said you didn't want to hurt me. I get it now. When you finished talking about your past I felt horrible. I wish I can take those dark memories away but I can't. I'm sorry about your mom and your dad and your brother. I just want you to be happy and maybe you can tell me some more things about you. All I want is to see that smile on your face all the time" she said and poked my cheek making me smile

The only thing I could do is Kiss her. I crashed my lips onto hers. She pulled me closer to her and I got up hovering over her still attached with this kiss. The kiss got more intense. Our bodies touched and she was warm. Touching her is a must.

I kissed on her neck but stopped

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked

"I'm ready" she said

I'm glad this isn't her first time. I kissed on her neck and made my way down to her Spot. Then I went to work.

"Aw Noah" she moans

She rubbed my head as I gripped on her thighs pulled her body closer to my mouth so I can taste her more.

I found what I need. I need her. Nobody else just her. I removed my shirt then she removed her sweatshirt sitting up. I nodded and we both stood up. Changing our position.

I was sitting on the bed she was standing between my legs. I couldn't reach to kiss her face, so instead i reached behind her to unhook her bra. Which meant I now had a face full of perfect breasts and I took complete advantage.

I could hear her quick intake of breath, satisfied that I was making her feel good. I pulled her down as I leaned back, my mouth moving deliberately over each swell of skin until the weight of her made me breathless and he had to turn them on their side.

Her delicate moans continued up her throat until she was clawing at my head, her hips rubbing against whatever she could reach. Mainly my thigh. It felt good, working her up like that, but her bucking was doing things to me that had me opting to move things along. I kissed down her body, lowering himself until I was nearly falling off the bed.

"Move down, Noah ." She stopped her arching and looked at me for a second. "Move down. I'm falling off." I gestured with my hand for her to move and she wiggled further onto the bed. Then I went right back to kissing, down her stomach and stopping while my hand came up to the moist fabric between her thighs. Stroking his fingers over the cotton before pulling the garment down.

I lifted her up and laid her on the bed. She smiled and giggled

"Lord" I say

"The lord cant save you now"she says smirking

Take the wheel then.

Cam