C.20

Noah Brown 3 days later

Noah Brown
3 days later

Looking at the camera for a while, I was debating if I wanna get her back for that prank or I should just carry on with my day. Too bad, I have a good prank in mind to not say no.

You know what I'm not even in the mood! I got other shit to handle right now. Ryan would like me to apologize to my grandma. Even though I already did.

I sit on the couch and Ryan comes downstairs wearing my long T-shirt. She had nothing underneath

"Damn" I mumbled

She turns around "what?"

"C' mere," I say motioning my hand for her to come here.

She playfully rolled her eyes and walked to me. Straddling me. I put my hands on her torso. She slowly grounded a little bit. That made my dick real hard.

"Are you going to see your grandma today?"

"I don't wanna go bruh"

"NOAH! You told me that you and Leslie were cool! What's the problem"

"It's just.....baby, I put her in a trunk. Seeing her again is gonna make me spaz."

"Well at least Please try." She says cupping my cheek and I smile

"What would I do without you!?" I asked

"Exactly!" She says and plays with my sweatpants' strings. "Babe"

"Yes?"

"I'm horny" she seductively says.

Damn so bold with it.

I rub on her ass. She kisses my lips and I pull off her shirt revealing her breast. I sucked on her nipple and she let out a soft moan.

With no hesitation, I pulled out my dick and she looked at me and smiled. She got on her knees, she gripped my dick firmly and puts it in her mouth. I take a handful of her hair and turn it into a ponytail.

"Shit, Ryan" I groaned. Her slurps are what got me harder. She spits on my shit and sucked even faster "deep throat it"

She stopped and straddled me again. She takes my dick and pushes it into her.
She let out a loud gasped as she eased down further. I grip her torso. She bounced up and down everything feels warm and so fucking good.

"There you go baby" I groan as she bounced. She held onto my head, she started to whine down on my dick. "Shit"

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"I'm going to kill whoever that is," I say looking at the door

Ryan breaths "don't answer"

"You sure?"