C.17

Noah brown

Fuck the first plan. I'm about to do some X game mode shit. I walked out my room and tip toed through the hallway. I peeked threw my grandparents room and saw that they were both sleeping peacefully.

Here it goes.

I looked at my grandmother and kneeled down toward her. Her eyes opened wide when I put hand over her mouth and said "sh" I put my pointer finger near my mouth.

"Come with me." I instructed and she shook her head. "Or die?"

I know she's scared of me and I don't care. You not gonna hurt me and get away with it! She got up.

"I always knew you were the devil" She says at me

"The devil? You sure that's not you?" I say "get up and come with me" I growled

She looked at me and got up anyway. Yanking her by here arm she whimpered a little. We walked downstairs and out the house. I pushed her on the grass of INFRONT of the house.

I kneeled down to her. I felt my pockets for plan B and feeling it in my back pocket I took it out. I handed it to her.

"What-"

"Drink it"

"What? What is it?" She cried

"Why are you asking me this shit?! Drink it!"

"No!" She yelled back at me and she managed to get up off the ground and start to run. Her old ass can't run that fast .

I chased after her yanking her by her hair and picking her up and placing her in the trunk of my aunts car. I locked the trunk and got into the driver side and started up the car. I grabbed my phone.

"Hey siri find the nearest lake in midtown" I ask her

"There are 5 main lake areas down the street from oaks lane" she says and I shut off my phone and drove down to oaks lane.

Arriving at the lake I got out my car and walked over to the trunk. Opening it seeing grandma there made my blood boil. Shaking my head I lifted her up as she screamed and put her down at the very edge.

She stood there and looked at me.

"Say you sorry?"

"For?"

"Bitch don't play dumb!!! Say your sorry for the shit you did to me!!" I yelled at he making her flinch

"I don't know what your talking about"

"Im not about to do this shit with you"

She looked down and looked back at me "I'm sorry for putting you in rehab. But Noah I had a good reason. You were out of control little boy! I had to get you stable you can't be mad at me for doing something that was right and for you well being!"

My got watery and I broke down and fell on the ground "I missed out on a lot! I'm fucked up in the head. Something wasn't right."

She kneeled down to me on my level. As much as I don't want her touching me it felt good to be comforted right now. She hugged me in her arms and rubbed my back. I hesitated at first from hugging her but I wrapped my arms around her torso anyway.

"Baby boy. I understand your struggle. You get all of this from your mother. Trust me I saw it in her right when she married your father. That women was crazy I was suggesting to put HER in a rehab for the longest because something about wasn't right. I remember when you were first born and she took you home she almost put you in a burning oven. Moving past the years went by and then Isaiah was born. She was more focused on him more then you because you were different. And I'm sorry for being so cold hearted towards you noah. I truly am." She raises my head so I could look at her "the reason why I put you in that rehab is because you needed help. Not because I wanted to get rid of you. You were out of your mind. You tried to kill me in the last and now! I will tell you this. You still don't know the truth"

"The truth?" I frowned

"You have a lot to find out. Don't worry you will find out someday"

"What do you mean"

"So..let's go. Get up and let's go back home and pretend none of this happened tonight."

I arched an eyebrow as she got into my car. Staring up at the night sky I started thinking about that little lady at the park. Hearing the car honk I jumped out my thoughts and headed to it.

The next morning

I was watching TV my loft I was also on FaceTime with Ryan.

"So are you coming back to school?"

"Nope" I say

She scoffs "it's no fun here without you"

"Too bad" I say paying attention to the TV

She dramatically gasp and I look at the phone "are you watching 'all American' without me!"

I turn off the tv "no"

"Wow! I'm beating your ass first thing when I see you"

"Girl think twice! I got the round honey!" I say making her laugh

Soon I heard someone call her name and she said "coming one second"

I look at the camera

"I gotta go rehearse. See you later baby"

"Bye babe. Have fun" I say and hang up the phone.

How do I carry on with my life now.

Cam