1.2 get fucking over it

y/n p o v

"fucking shit" i took another bite of my cookies as my eyes read the same annoying line onto my geography textbook. "this does not make sense and therefore i am done" i shut my book and just laid back on my seat. sometimes for different lessons, we would need to change seats. of course my sweet ass i seated beside Taehyung and in front of Jungkook. but Ara is in another class because her geography is in an express level. Taehyung blinked his eyes and looked at me for the first time in forever

"what" my voice shocked him as he shook his head and continued reading his textbook. maybe sometime i can be a little intimidating and scary, that's why Jungkook probably doesn't have interest in me. i took another bite of my cookies, slowly munching to it so i wouldn't create any annoying noises. "u-um excuse me Y/n" a voice squeaked from behind.

holy fucking shit.

Jungkook..just called me? my cheeks rose up and i began choking on my cookies. Taehyung got startled as he handed me a bottled of water, i gulped them as quickly as possible and avoided eye contact with other classmates. ugh couldn't0 they mind their own business? "you good?" Taehyung blinked and asked me with worry in his tone. i only manage to nod. i totally don't want Jungkook to call me again so i raised my hands up high and showed a T sign

indicating that i needed the restroom. the teacher nod and i dashed out of the classroom.

jungkook p o v

i frowned and eyed the box of cookies Y/n was eating earlier. "all i wanted was some cookies..." my stomach growled as i rubbed it. i kind of wished Ara would maybe prepare me a cute bento lunch but she isn't about all that. she just loves spending time with me, till we both had forgotten about food. Taehyung turned around only to see me trying to reach the box of cookies under Y/n's desk. he held in his laughter, "you made the poor girl choke on her cookies. you don't deserve them" Taehyung teased me as he grabbed a cookie and ate it. i showed him a middle finger only earning a laugh from him.

suddenly, Y/n entered the classroom again. gaze still on the ground. Taehyung stopped chewing as he just let his cheeks puffed like that- desperately hoping that Y/n wont realise. my lips create a small smile.

y/n p o v

"come on Y/n!!" Ara pulled my arm towards the cafeteria, i was insisting as hardly as i could. everyone gave Ara a look, especially because i'm not popular amongst..all these people. "Ara- just leave me be-" she pushed me onto a seat beside Taehyung as she sat beside Jungkook. "yay! let's eat" her voice squeaked. i watched as Jungkook looked at her while she took a bite of her bread.

LOOK.AWAY

i physically want to just murder everyone at the moment. Ara has placed me in such an awkward position.

especially when..forget about it Y/n.

i slowly munched onto the sandwich my sister prepared for me, she always brings me lunch but i would just eat them at home instead. Taehyung leaned over to my side, "do you..still have some of the cookies?" i weirdly stared at him. "yeah..take it" i passed him a packet and quickly just dashed from there. Ara shouted my name, "Hwang Y/n!" the cafeteria got silent. i just didn't like the atmosphere of being with Jungkook. i ignored her and made my way back into class to finish up my sandwich and probably finish up my book.

the sun shined through the window and my seat was heated. still, i sat on my seat, as i looked for my book under my desk but my eyes trailed onto the small book mark placed on the front of the book.

...

don't let history repeat itself Y/n

"Hwang Y/n!" the classroom door opened harshly, making Ara flinch a little.  "how could you leave me with Kook and Taehyung!" kook..? she even has a nickname for him. "i'm sorry but i want to finish my book" i gave her a reason as she sighed in defeat. "alright alright! but promise we will eat lunch again someday?" she showed me her famous eye smile. my lips curved into a small smile, "yeah whatever dummy" she chuckled in reply.

it finally feels like she's my best friend all over again. she finally had her fucking eyes off Jungkook. but i spoke too soon, she went back to her seat beside Jungkook as they both talked about future dates they would like to go to.

i listened.

"hmm let's get boba after school! oh and buy some edible cookie dough from my aunt's cafe" Ara suggested, while i heard Jungkook paused for awhile. i could feel his stares burning my back, "of course babe. but can we stop at the book store nearby?" he added, "you nerd! of course" she said excitedly. i laid my head onto the desk to stop eavesdropping their conversation. my eyes were stuck onto the book mark. there was too many things in my head. i wish i could just tell everyone at this time. but i know it wouldn't make a major difference, and i'll ruin everything instead.

i'd rather stay silent.

"i'm home" i simply said while i placed my shoes outside, my sister was busy baking in the kitchen. we have no parents in the house, they..yeah you know. "you stinky bitch! go shower and help me out!!" Yerin whined but it she froze as soon as she saw the book mark in between the pages of my favourite book. she gasped lightly, "seriously?" i didn't know what to reply to her. "leave me be unnie" i murmured but she didn't like that at all. "yah Hwang Y/n"
...

"i don't like seeing you hurt like this. it's done and over with" her tone sounded sad, i knew she was disappointed and worried for me. but she was right. i should leave the past to the past. my naked body drenched into the warm water and i stood there. letting the water wet my hair in seconds, my fingertips were numb and cold.

desperately wanting the warmth of his hands again.

i shut my thoughts out and cleaned my body. after doing my night routine, i walked down the kitchen to only see the lights being dimmed and no one was singing their ass out. "she probably went to visit them" i referred to my parent's grave. my weight dropped onto the comfortable couch. resting my head against the sofa. "what should i do now" ... "its only me who's stuck with this memory. fucking get OVER it" i scolded myself repeatedly.

sigh.