1.10 restart

author p o v

"OH MY GOD KOOK REMEMBER WHEN YOU BROKE THIS" Yerin showed Jungkook a plastic spatula that she still keeps because it's her favourite. Jungkook widened his eyes, "OH SHIT" they all cracked into laughter. "bitch you we're aggressively stirring the cookie dough" Yerin fell on the floor laughing while Jungkook stared at Y/n with sparkles in his eyes. "you're such a kid in the house" Y/n complained but soon laughed, Jungkook widened his smile. "you're become yourself again" Jungkook mentally said.

Yerin invited Jungkook over to settle stuff again, we would often do this last time. "you look more mature Kook!" Yerin said with a thumbs up, pointing at Y/n as she teased. Jungkook snickered. "STOP IT YERINN" i threw bread towards her making her whine. "YOU STOP IT" she scolded back. i brought the bread to the table as we all munched to it. "Yerin! water!" Jungkook addressed Yerin with her name as she widened her eyes in shock. Jungkook and Y/n were already ready to run away as Yerin chased them. "BOTH OF YOU COME HERE NOW"

Ara p o v

"i like you"

i said honestly and truthfully towards Taehyung. he froze, i could see his hands twitching. "what?" unsurely he asked. i took a deep breath again, "i have feelings for you" i expressed again. Taehyung had wide eyes, "but you have Jungkook" he stated. i shook my head, "he likes Y/n. and i cant seem to just forget about you Tae..i..i just develop feelings for you" i confessed, it took a while for Taehyung to reply.

"Jungkook actually loved you at first. i agree that it does seem like he likes Y/n but..the thing is" he paused for awhile. "i like Y/n too" Taehyung gulped.

y/n p o v

i dropped my bag onto the ground and sat on my seat, staring out the window with my airpods in. lately i've been in good relationship with everyone, my heart finally feels at ease. it finally feels like everything was back to normal. but only one thing. Ara stopped talking to me. she skipped school for sometime and Taehyung and Jungkook got so much closer now. "where is she" i asked myself as i looked at her instagram profile..still no new updates.

"Y/n..do you know where Ara is?" Jungkook asked worriedly, i shook my head. Taehyung stood up from his chair, hesitant to reply. "s-she..she's moving abroad" Jungkook and i stood up in shock. "WHAT" first time in forever, i shouted in class. Taehyung sighed, "she confessed to me last week. told me she liked me and that she wanted to confess before she goes. she doesn't think korea is a great place for her to calm herself and be comfortable in..she prepared a letter for both of you." Taehyung handed us a letter.

Jungkook looked devastated while i almost had enough. i wanted to run to her and apologise for not being there for her. i stared at the letter.

dear y/n
i know we're just friends this year and that i only met you now. but thank you for being a great friend. i may not know your past but i do know and understand Jungkook's love for you.

i would like to apologise for being in between you two. Taehyung told me everything and i understood. Mrs Jeon had potential in me to be with him and make him happier after you left but he seemed so much happier with you y/n. thank you for bringing the old Kook back.

i was in dilemma. i didn't know who to love. its either Taehyung or Jungkook but unlucky me..they both loved you y/n. take care of them when i'm away! i'll visit soon. i love you bestfriend

i threw my weight onto my chair. holding the paper tightly in my hands. "Ara..." i whispered lightly..although we didn't talk much, she always tried to involve me in something. Ara even approached me first day in college. and now she's gone so that she can start a new life again. my eyes glanced at Jungkook who looked guilty. "it's not your fault okay? she decided to move. it was her plan. go to your Y/n" i heard Taehyung said with tears in his eyes.

author p o v

weeks go by and things have gotten quite alright for all three of them. Jungkook has gotten less popularity along the way but he liked the fact that he wasn't pampered with girls all the time. he loved spending time with Y/n and Taehyung. Taehyung on the other hand grew popular and is dating maybe a few girls around- yeah playboy shit. but he doesn't fuck with them at all! he's still a good innocent boy for Y/n and Jungkook. Y/n is still cold and quiet to others but she loved scolding Jungkook and Taehyung whenever they would visit her and Yerin. Mrs Jeon also knew the news about Ara and was deeply saddened but she often contacted her and often called Y/n over for dinner. Sannie and Jungkook got closer and of course all three of them visit the orphanage frequently now. everything was going so well for all of them. every and each of them are their own main characters in their own stories. and most importantly, Jungkook and Y/n resumed their story together.

"you know you look like a pickle right now" Y/n chuckle as Jungkook pulled her closer and cuddled with her. the cold blanket was wrapped around them as Y/n buried her head on his neck. "i'll be your favourite pickle m'lady" Jungkook winked and placed kisses all over face making her giggle. "go away you nasty" they both laughed. Y/n stared at his doe eyes sweetly, "i love you kook" she placed her lips on his passionately.

"i love you too"