1.7 love can be confusing

y/n p o v

"so you're here for?" i frowned as i stared at Taehyung who stood infront of my house with a box of cookies in his hands. "to check up on my wife" he invited himself in and got startled as he noticed my sister holding a knife, reading to cut the bread. "lord have mercy" Taehyung begged, making Yerin wheeze. "you guys are weird" i walked towards my sister as i took a bite of her famous chocolate bread. "what's this handsome guy doing here hm?" Yerin spoke to Taehyung, making him smirk in confidence. "i baked some cookies for y/n because she didn't attend school today" he passed the box of cookies

to me while i stared at him weirdly. "my goodness! thank you prince charming" Yerin thanked him instead and took a bite of the cookies. there was just silence. "this is straight crap" Yerin spoke making Taehyung choke onto the air. i snickered and avoided tasting the cookie. "d-don't call it crap!" Taehyung fake cried as Yerin didnt give any shit and placed the cookies aside. "taste my bread pretty boy, you'll love it" Yerin handed him one as he shoved it in his mouth. "what.." i softly said watching him swallow the bread. Taehyung glanced at me with his brown eyes and smiled, "amazing" he shyly said

"wait y/n" he grabbed my wrist before i could walk away, "what?" i said. he then smiled, "i took some pictures of your neighbour hood! its so calm and beautiful" he took out his camera and excitedly showed me the pictures. "see! they're so appealing..like you" he flirt and winked at me earning a smack on the head by my sister. "yah! i'm here sister here" she scoffed. Taehyung nodded and pouted. "they're pretty tae. thanks i guess" taehyung fell onto the ground as he harshly tapped onto the floor in excitement. "YOU CALLED ME TAE" his cheeks rose up in a blush while me and Yerin only stared at him.

Ara p o v

"no Jungkook! you don't understand! inviting a few friends over would be nice" i was frustrated. Jungkook only gave me a blank stare and rolled his eyes. "fine. invite Taehyung and Y/n if you want" he mumbled while i screamed in joy. i quickly dialled Taehyung's number. waiting for a response before,

"oh hey Ara- Y/n! stop they're not done yet!- a-ah sorry! yeah what's up Ara" he said in between after arguing with Y/n. i froze for awhile..Y/n? getting comfortable with Taehyung? my hands felt cold. i stuttered, "u-um yeah um..Jungkook and i are having a movie night..and we would like to invite you and Y/n" my tone sounded a little drastic. it took Taehyung quite a while as he discussed with Y/n. he soon came back on the phone, "Y/n's not going so i am not too! anyways i'll talk to you later"

the call ended

i stared at the phone in disbelief. "what?!" my heart felt the sting. "this cant be it" i bit my lip, Jungkook entered the bedroom. "well?" he said. i looked at him with a disappointed reaction, "he's not coming!" frustratedly, i threw the phone onto the bed. Jungkook stared at me weirdly, "why are you so mad anyways" he left the room.

he's right..why? am i mad..

my eyes widened a little, realising the emotions i just felt earlier. jealousy, pain, confusion. all just burst into one. my eyes gazed upon my phone again, seeing the picture of me and Jungkook. "no..i love Jungkook" i whispered, but i was not sure of my decisions.

Y/n.

"but Jungkook loves Y/n."

i could see what happened for the past few months. do they really think i'm dumb? the same book, the bracelet Y/n wore looks almost the same as the one Jungkook told me about, the stares he gives her. i could sense everything. i don't know if he dated me for real or for fun, but i'm..not a cheater right? if i..develop feelings for Taehyung..i'm not a traitor.

y/n p o v

"what really happened between you and Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while my sister placed down her monopoly cards. she gave him a sad look, and i of course stayed silent. "Kook and Y/n we're lovers" Taehyung looked like he was taken aback for a split second. "they both had a great bond. they loved each other..well..Y/n loved him a lot" Yerin changed her words, "kook broke up with her one day without a simple reason and then..after a year, she met him in the college you're both in!" Yerin simply finished the story.

"his mother" i said earning Yerin's attention. "his mother hated our mom Yerin..that's why we broke up" Yerin had an unreadable reaction. "so..Jungkook still loves you!" Taehyung stated but i shook my head, "i know he loves Ara a lot. it's too late Tae.." i looked at him with my sad eyes.

author p o v

Taehyung felt bitter. he didn't knew that Y/n and Jungkook were a thing at first. but it all made sense now. Taehyung has always been flirty and lovely towards Y/n, but never really expressed his feelings like he wanted to. he decided to stay silent.

Ara is still in dilemma. she's not sure of who she really loves, Jungkook? who she thinks is currently in love with Y/n? or Taehyung..who seemed to only look at her as a friend. she doesn't know how to bring the topic to Jungkook. Jungkook genuinely loves Ara, but he knows he shouldn't have left Y/n like that. because he still loved Y/n first. Y/n taught him how to love. she was his first love. and Y/n on the other hand..

she still loves the same old Jungkook.