1.8 who does ara love?

y/n p o v

we we're separated into different groups to finish up a project given by our history teacher. my teammates discussed as i only sat to listen. i hated how i can their talking and giggling at the back. how can Jungkook be so reckless with my heart? i thought he felt bad. "Y/n? here's an idea about our project" my teammate spoke in a soft voice, my attention turned towards her but all i could focus on was Ara and Taehyung. "i thought it was Jungkook?" mentally spoke. Ara's expression was obviously joyful, she smiled brightly as she laughed, hitting Taehyung's shoulder in result.

"where is Jungkook" i mentally asked again, trying to find Jungkook across the classroom. "Y/n?" my teammate spoke again as i got startled. "o-oh yeah? yeah! good idea eve" i smiled back at her while she gave me a thumbs up. i softly sighed before going to the restroom. i dusted off my skirt and made my way. my footsteps were heard along the hallways and soon joined by a guy's sobs.

my eyes met Jungkook's.

who was sitting in front of the boys restroom. his head faced the ground, knees to his chest. i was very hesitant to call out his name. if i could, i would walk straight back to class. "Kook" his eyes met mine. i could see the redness, as his clears uncontrollably rolled down his puffed cheeks. his habit was to bit his lip harshly till the bleed whenever he cried. my hands made its way to his cheeks, cupping them. "stop biting them" i placed my fingers on his fragile lips, he was shaking.

"Y/n.." he cried out, falling into my arms. my heart suffered seeing him like this. "i have too many things in my head right now..i cant think straight" he confessed. i brushed his hair gently, listening to his complains and worries. "i-i just want to rewind time" he admits and looked at me with his teary eyes. "Jungkook. that isn't possible." i shoved him back into reality. "in life, we all make mistakes. and its okay not to be okay. i forgave you Kook. i still love you, just the same. i don't hate you Kook. stop worrying" he embraced me tightly, not wanting to let go.

"what did i do to deserve you" he spoke in between his cries. i could hear the guilt in his voice, he closed his eyes as he still sobbed. "now i want you to go back to Ara okay?" he didn't reply but just gazed onto the ground. "about her..i don't know Y/n. i loved her a lot..but..she seems to be more in love with someone else"

Ara p o v

i listened through the conversation about me with a heavy heart. "Jungkook..loves me" i realised as i rested my back against the lockers. "what am i doing" i asked myself, noticing that i've been spending some time with Taehyung. "Jungkook loves me! what am i doing" i regretted as i ran back into class. my heart pumped against my chest, "i almost betrayed Jungkook with love" my fingers became numb and cold. "do you know where Y/n went?" Taehyung asked as he fixed his fake glasses, i stared at him for awhile

"no."

y/n p o v

"LOOK AT THAAAAT" Taehyung squealed as he ran around the bridge with fairy lights all around. "Taehyung wait up!" i ran, trying to catch up with him. he chuckle and gave me a look, "you slow poke- oh and also call me Tae" i glared at him before he could run away towards the family of birds just trying to eat some bread. "BIRDS!" they flew away before he could pat them, he pouted. "they don't like me?" he innocently asks, i had a wide smile on my face while i laughed. "you disturbed them Tae" he shrugged

his shoulders and pulled me closer to him. i widened my eyes in shock, as he held my hands and swing them aggressively. "look at the night scenery! so many stars" he pointed at the few stars in the sky, i looked up to see the most mesmerising thing i've witness. "god they're pretty" i said in awe, "yeah they are" i faced Taehyung who was already looking at me. "w-what?" he had his boxy smile on, "dummy you're pretty" he said and placed his hand into his jeans pocket. "have always been" he stared into my pupils, as i was still in shock.

"come on your grandma ass cant catch up on me!" he started running away while i rolled my eyes, "Kim Taehyung!!" i chased after him as quickly as possible.

author p o v

little did they know? Ara stood there as she watched Taehyung and Y/n. her heart clenched. she knows he shouldn't be feeling this way. she already has Jungkook, what else is she missing on? "it's better if i get rid of this puppy love" she reminded herself again. as she walked away, not wanting to look at the two who's chasing each other with smiles planted on their faces. "Y/n might like Taehyung too" she bitterly said.

jungkook p o v

lunch was per normal. but Y/n was with us today. i smiled after feeling her presence nearby. "hey Kook we'll go buy our meals" Taehyung pulled Y/n with her, as my smile faded. why is Taehyung so close to Y/n? "babe? have you gotten your meal yet?" Ara pops up and worriedly asked me, i only manage to smile and nod holding my bag of chips. she sighed, "you gotta eat more" she handed him a bottle of chocolate milk. i didn't know why but it felt awkward. it was pure silence between me and Ara, and it has never felt this way before.

"look at them" she pointed at Y/n and Taehyung making me feel a little bitter inside. "they look..cute" she hesitated, before smiling. my eyes only stuck on Y/n's figure who was busy listening to Taehyung's bullshit. i sadly smiled, "that used to be me" i chuckled lightly. "what?" Ara asked again, i shook my head and continued eating like nothing happened.