❝Chapter 35❞

Y/N's POV~

I knocked on Mom's room and heard a "come in" and I went inside. Mom turned her gaze towards me and smiled brightly. While I looked at her, kinda coldly. She ignored my cold attitude and motioned me to sit on the chair beside her bed. I just quietly sat down.

Y/N: how are you, Mom?

Mom: I am fine, but I was so worried when you left without telling any of us, you should have told someone.

Y/N: hm...

Mom: y/n, I am sorry, I should have not hidden that Mafia thing from you.

Y/N: ...

Mom: y/n, please say something.

Y/N: ...

Mom: y/n, sweetie, at least say anything, ask anything, you must have questions.

Y/N: of course! I do, mom. Jin Oppa told me not to stress you, so I just have one or two questions.

Mom: What is it?

Y/N: Why did you hide that you are Mafia, from me? For years?!

Mom: ...because...

Y/N: because? Ok, another one, from when are you Mafia?

Mom: ...

Y/N: you wanted me to say something, I am saying now, answer me!

Mom: any other question?

Y/N: mom, I have so many questions you don't have a single idea about.

Mom: oh...

Y/N: answer me, mom.

Mom: About me being Mafia, it is from...27 years.

Y/N: WHAT?

Mom: ...Yeah.

Y/N: means, from even before my birth.

Mom: yeah.

Y/N: WHY? Why mom why? Why did you hide this from me? For this long...

Mom: y–y/n–

Y/N: why did you hide, MOM?

Mom: I-I was s-scared...

Y/N: Mafia queen was scared? Of what, huh?

Mom: of your reaction.

Y/N: what?

Mom: I was scared that you will hate me after telling you that, I am Mafia.

Y/N: wow! I am leaving, get well soon.

Mom: y-y/n, please listen to me—

Y/N: what is there to listen to, mom, huh?

Mom: y-y/n—

Y/N: No mom, I was dying to know what happened, why did you have to hide this big a*s thing from me? I thought you will have a good reason for it.

Mom: y-y/n, please—

Y/N: what? I don't know how you will feel about it, but I have a trust break again. Mom, you know, better than anyone, that I hate liars and betrayers, especially TRUST BREAKERS!

Mom: ...I am s-sorry

Y/N: your sorry will not build back the crack on the trust wall I had on you. My curiosity was killing me to know what happened, why did you do that, why did you lied to me so many times...and you know what mom...