ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ

Ethan, thankfully, managed to escape, though Sophia was positive it was rigged to be that way. Nonchalantly, she rose from her chair and walked to the man in the center of the room. She leaned into him, "Now what?" 

"Put that flask somewhere safe and meet me at the factory," he whispered back and she nodded. To keep up their "I hate you" act, she bumped his shoulder as she passed by with a scowl on her face. 

Sophia went to her shack on the mountaintop and stood in the doorway clueless with the flask in her hand, "What am I going to do with this?" Her damn space was so small, there was no "safe" place. She made do with what she had and put the childs heart underneath her sink with an apologetic expression, "Sorry, Rose." She closed the little curtain that covered the cubby and rushed out of the door to the factory. 

When she got to Heisenberg's, she let herself in. She wasn't sure where he was or if was even there so, she stuck to the places she was comfortable with to avoid getting lost. 

Sophia found herself in Heisenberg's workshop, her eyes casually looking over the pieces. of scrap metal that were still in the process of being turned into something. She dragged her fingertips along anything that was in reach, feeling the rusted and rough texture against her skin. Then, it occurred to her that this place lacked anything she found interesting and desperately wished she had a book to pass the time.

Her back was to the entrance of the room so, she couldn't see the man looking her up and down in the doorway. Her hair was out of its usual braid and cascaded beautifully down her back. The corset she wore, gave her the perfect hour-glass figure...although he didn't think she needed it. She was perfect just the way she was. 

He strode into the room quietly, still not catching her attention and placed his hands on either side of the table, pinning her between him and the surface. Sophia's breath hitched at the feeling of his body pressed firmly against her backside. Her skin erupting in goosebumps as his breath hit her neck. She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat and her eyes looked down at his ungloved hands.

"Is there something I can help you with?" She asked coyly, though you could tell she nervous by the slight shake in her voice.

The tip of his nose brushed against her neck, "Maybe." Then his lips next, "As long as you're okay with it."

His lips hovered over her skin, waiting for a response and the white-haired girl, not exactly having one right then, maneuvered around to be face to face with him. He no longer had on his hat, nor his trench coat; his sunglasses were gone too. The expression on his face was much softer than she imagined, it was enough to make her stomach flutter and her heart beat a little faster than normal.

She doesn't know what changed in the last twenty-four hours from wanting to take things slow to wanting nothing more to let him have his way with her. Maybe it was the tender look in his eye or, maybe it was the fact that he's loved her all this time even after all the bullshit she's put him through.

Feeling brave, she inched forward molding her lips with his, whispering into the kiss, "I'm okay." Karl nodded, acknowledging the words and deepened the kiss resulting in a quiet moan from Sophia.

Karl removed his hands from the table and gripped underneath Sophia's thighs, lifting her up onto the surface. He placed himself in-between her legs and she took the liberty of wrapping them around him to keep them as close as possible.

Sophia started to fidget with his shirt, tugging on it to untuck it from the waistband of his pants. She pushed her hand underneath the hem teasingly tracing the lines of his abs and Karls grip on on thighs tightened at the touch. He reluctantly disconnected their lips so, he could pull the shirt over his head. Sophia didn't really mind, it gave her a second to catch her breath. But, that was all she got, because before the article of clothing hit the floor, his lips were already back on hers.