ᴀʟʟɪᴇꜱ

trigger warning: there's mention of some torture, but it's very mild. throwing it out there just incase. 

Karl puts some distance between him and Ethan, his back to the blonde man, "Listen, Ethan. You're being played."

Heisenberg twists the lit end of his cigar into the table, putting it out while Ethan takes a firm step toward him, "What are you talking about? You think this is a game?"

It was clear Ethan was set in his ways and he had a one track mind. Listen to nothing other than the sound of his own voice and save his daughter. And that pissed off Heisenberg. He dropped the cigar onto the table and picked up a knife the lord next to it, throwing it aggressively at the wall. He stormed at Ethan, placing his hand on his shoulder and forcing him down into the chair, "I said sit!" He glowered down at the blonde for a few moments, then took a few steps back until he was closer to the wall. With the wave of his hand, he yanked the knife out of the wall and directed it onto Dimitrescu, "Lady super sized bitch..." He did the same thing with the other two lords, "Ugly ass psycho doll...and that moronic freak." He turned his head to face Ethan, "Don't you get it?" He held out his out to the side, "It's a test, to see if you're strong enough to be apart of Miranda's family."

"I don't WANT to be apart of Miranda's family!" Ethan spat back, leaning slightly forward in his chair.

"Well, keep on the path you're on, Ethan and that's exactly where you'll be!" He shouted back at the man. Karl started to pace the floor in, using his hands as he talked, "And I'm next in line, right? Kill me, move up the chain!" He swings his arm in front of his body creating a tear along in the wall, "Well, fuck that!"

"I don't give a damn about your personal issues!" Ethan counters, still not giving the shaded man the time of day. Heisenberg started to wonder if he remembered that he had that last flask, "I just wanna fix my daughter!"

Karl let out a chuckle, "And you can't do that without this..." he made the flask appear from behind his back, revealing it to Ethan, "Can you?" The blonde lunges forward out of his chair to attempt to take it, but Heisenberg was quicker and stepped back, making Ethan fall to the floor with a grunt. "Not so fast, Ethan," he slams the flask down onto the table and sits back onto the edge. He crosses his arms over his chest, simultaneously removing his sunglasses, "Believe it or not, I understand what you're going through."

The blonde lifted his head up, meeting Karl's gaze and spoke through a clenched jaw, "How?"

Heisenbergs facial expression softened completely, a saddened look coming over, "She took something from me too." For once, Ethan kept his mouth shut and sent him a questioning gaze. Reluctantly, Karl reached into his breast pocket removing the photograph of Sophia to show the blonde. He took a second to admire the girl, the hint of a small smile playing on his lips before flipping it in his fingers and extending his hand down to the man on the floor, "Remember her?"

Ethan, unsure at first, narrows his gaze on the picture, one thing really standing out...her eyes. Then, he vaguely remembers her snowy white skin and slender figure being there when he first met Heisenberg. He nods, "Yeah...yeah, I remember her. Who is she?"

Karl returns the picture safely into his breast pocket and circled around himself, allowing him to lay both his hands flat on the table, "She's the last lord." He drops his head between his shoulders, admitting his next words for the first time out loud and they weren't even to her, "And she's quite honestly the most important thing in the world to me." 

Ethan slowly started to pick himself up off the floor, thinking maybe this guy did have a clue, maybe he wasn't what he thought he was. 

"We can help one another, Ethan. We can save them," Heisenberg told him gruffly. 

"What about Miranda?" 

The engineer huffed, "We kill her in the process." He whipped around, holding out his hand to the blonde, "What do you say?" 

Ethan stared down at the gloved hand, then back up to his eyes, studying them for a second. They were pleading, desperate and Heisenberg wasn't afraid to hide that. He needed Ethan to trust him and if being vulnerable was what it was going to take, so be it. Anything to get Sophia back. 

The father held the engineers gaze for a moment longer, clenching his fist before connecting it with the man across from him, "Where do we start?" 

A relieved smirk stretched across Heisenberg's face and he lifted the flask up into the air, "Let's go piece your kid back together. Then, we find Sophia." 

And the two men set off to the ceremony site, Karl made sure to grab the remote that would release his army with one click of a button before they walked out the door. 

One had his oversized hammer on his shoulder and the other held a shotgun with two hands, both possessing a determined look in their eye. They were going to save the ones they loved, even if it killed them. 

They crossed the stone bridge and went to the altar, one last square hole sits empty in the middle. Ethan turns around to Heisenberg behind him, and he hands over the flask no questions asked. With a slow exhale, the father slides the container into its place and the two watch the last latch come undone.

Just as Ethan was about to pick up the late chalice and carry it to the ceremony site, dramatic slow claps can be heard from behind them, "Well done, Ethan..." They both whip around in shock at the females voice, their hearts dropping at the sight before them. 

Heisenberg sees Sophia chained by her wrists and neck, her exposed snowy skin on her face and arms covered in red patches. Her lip busted and one side of her face swollen. He could see she was already healing, but to know that she'd been touched like that made his blood boil. All it took was once glance at the girl who was having a hard time just standing on her feet to want to jump at the witch and smash her head like a pumpkin with his hammer. 

But Ethan, who was seeing his wife stand before him, even after seeing Chris shoot her multiple times in their own home, stuck his arm out and prevented Karl from going any further. 

If they were going to do this, and they were going to do this...

They needed to be smart about it.