1

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN WOMAN".

"I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN DECIDED TO MARRY YOU".

The sound of her parents screaming woke up the 16 year old girl. "Arguing again" . She thought to herself. "Why can't they just divorce and get it over with already".

Rachel sighed to herself and started geting ready for school. After she got ready she walked out of her room and walked straight to the door to try to avoid her parents.

After she left she was walking down the sidewalk trying to decide to either go straight to school and sit in the class room for awhile befor class starts or go to the library.

"I should just go to the library it would be boring just sitting in class for like 30 minutes" she thought to herself and walked toward the library.

It was a large 2 story building with more then 5000 books inside but because Rachel visited so often she had already finished more then half of them all.

She walked inside and saw the librarian siting at the desk wave at her. She waved back then disappeared between the walls of books looking for something new to read.

She only had about 30 minutes befor school started and it took about 10 minutes to get to school from here so she had to be a little bit quick if she wanted to talk a little bit with her friends.

As she was searching she got a text from her best friend Eddie.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eddie

Hey you here yet

Rachel

I'm at the library rn ill be there soon.

Eddie

Cool see you soon
-----------------------------------------------------------

Rachel put her phone back into her purse and grabbed one of the books off the shelf. Luckily it was one of her favorites that she had already read instead of a boring romance novel.

She brought the book to the front desk and handed it to the librarian and gave her a gentle smile and she smiled back.

"going to school now"? The librarian asked."yeah Eddies waiting for me right now". Rachel replied.

The librarian laughed as she handed Rachel back the book. "Well wouldn't want to hold you up". Rachel nodded then started to head toward the door until the librarian called out to her. "Rachel if you have time I would like you to come back after school". Rachel nodded to her and gave her a smile then left.
----------------------------------------------------------

"There you are Rachel". Eddie came running up to her and engulfed her in a bear hug." You act like you haven't seen me in years".  Eddie released her from his grip and smiled at her. "Im just really happy to see you thats all".

Eddie grabbed her hand then lead her into the building. They got into there classroom then sat in the back and Eddie talked while Rachel just listened  until there teacher Mr Danny walked in and started class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After school Rachel said goodbye to Eddie then walked back to the library.  Once she went inside and saw the librarian standing buy one of the walls of books.

"Rachel there you are thank you for coming". She said with a bright smile."what was it that you wanted to say to me"? Rachel asked and the librarian nodded to Rachel to fallow her.

She led Rachel to the back of the library. she then grabbed the edge of one of the bookshelves and pushed it aside to show a small trap door in the floor. She reached into her pocket of her dress and unlocked the trap door swung it open then crawled through as Rachel followed

They came into a room with books on the floor and candles as a source of light. The room looked like a hidden room from the ancient times.

"I notice how you've read most of the books in the library already so I thought you'd like a few more options". The librarian smiled at her then handed her the key she had in her pocket. "Not very many people know of this place so it'll be a quit place for you to read".

"Thank you so much". Rachel took the key and smiled at her. This was one of the rare times she could smile without it being fake. "Are you sure it's ok if I read these down here". The librarian smiled and nodded.

"Its fine just be careful even i don't know all of whats down here". Rachel nodded then the librarian left the room leveing Rachel alone with all the books.

As she looked around the books she saw that most of them seemed to be pretty old but still in decent shape. One book caught her eye though. It was a navy blue coler with gold binding around the edges. The title read

               Angles And Demons