10

The ceilings were low and the hallways were crowded. It was very difficult for zack to maneuver himself so Noone bumped into him. He somehow made it into the classroom in the back and was sitting on the floor next to Rachel.

"That was definitely a work out" he said just barely above a whisper as he leaned his back against Rachel's chair.

He knew if he was herd by someone it would be trouble but because most of the class was talking already and the Eddie kid was called over by some other kids it would be fine. it was just him and ray in the back of the classroom.

"Hang in there" she whispered back to him and pet his hair gently. "We still have 7 more of those hallways to go through befor we get to go home"

Zack groaned as Rachel gave a small smile down toward him.

That was when the teacher walked into the classroom. Dr danny.

The students at first called him Mr Danny but he said that he much rather them call him Dr.

"Ok class please take your seats while I collect your homework". Rachels eyes widened as she released she never did finish the homework.  She was to focused on weather or not to do the spell she forgot about it. And she forgot to to it in the morning because if her mother wanting to talk to her and trying to get zack some food and hide the fact he was there.

Dr danny was now standing in front of her desk as she handed in her half completed work.

"Im sorry sir I wasn't able to finish the assignment last night so its only half done". She stared down at her desk as he put his hand on top her head to pet her.

" Its ok Rachel id like to see you after class though".

Zack watched as the teacher finished collecting the students papers and started teaching the class. He knew why Rachel couldn't finish the assignment. It was his fault. He felt a little bad bad he just sat there and watched the man teach.

He had a bad feeling about this Dr danny fellow.