5

3 wishes

You cannot summon a God but you can summon a devil. After you summon a devil they will grant you 3 wishes. But after the 3 wishes you must give them whatever they want. In most cases they take the humans soul and use them as a slave in the underworld.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So if I were to summon a devil they would be forced to grant me 3 wishes like a genie".Rachel thought to herself.

Underneath the passage was a spell that could summon a devil.

Rachel didn't believe that the spell actually worked but for some reason she took her phone out and took a picture of the spell. She knew she couldn't just take the book home because if her mother found it she would be angry that Rachel would read something like this.

She checked the time and saw that it was 9:30 and she had to be home before 10 so she marked her place in the book and put the two books in a pile then blew out the candles and climbed out the room and pushed the bookshelve back in place.

She waved goodbye to the librarian and walked home.

Once she got home she saw dinner on the counter for her and a note saying her mother was going out with some friends and her father was still at the station.

Rachel ate the meal and cleaned the dishes then went up to her room. She had been so invested in reading those books that she had forgotten about her homework so she pulled it out and put them down on her desk and turned on her table lamp.

" I should take this to the library and put this in the room id be alot easier then using candles. She thought to herself as she did her homework.

"I should summon the devil and make him do my homework for me". "Or I could summon one and make it so I never have homework again". She laughed outloud at her thoughts.

"Why do I want to try that spell so bad though." She sighed as she closed her math book and walked over to her dresser to change into pajamas. "I probably should just sleep on it".

After she finished getting ready for bed she laid down. She was laying there for about 2 hours just thinking. "Why is that spell the only thing I can think about. What would I wish for if it works. Dose it work. Would a devil even want my soul. Would I be a good servet. Should I do it. Should I do it. Should I do it."

"I'm going to do it."

She pulled out her phone and looked over her phone. "Now or never".

She slowly said all the words carefully on the phone making sure to say all the words correctly.  Once she finished she just sat there on the bed waiting. 

"Ha new it wouldn't work". She laughed to herself. "There's no such thing as multiple gods and devils".

Little did she know something was watching her.

Only 3 wishes then your mine