13

(An sorry I haven't posted in a while idont really have an excuse why I haven't but I will try to post more).

The god of life is dead. Those words zack said kept relaying in Rachels mind as she and zack walked home.

"Hey you've been quite since we left the library. what's going on kid". Zack said. Because it was almost sunset there weren't many people so zack didn't have to be quiet.

"I dont know I'm just thinking". Rachel replied her eyes glued to the sidewalk. "My mother did say she wanted to talk to me about something when I get home so I'm kinda worried about that".

"Whats there to be scared of shes just a lady". Zack replied with a smirk. "If ya wish it I could easily kill her and no more problems".

Rachel looked up at him with shock."I don't want you to kill her shes my mother".

"So"?

Rachel sighed to herself as she walked up to her front door.

"Look just stay quiet or go up to my room i have to talk to her". Rachel said and zack ground."fine".

Rachel was about to reach for the door handel when suddenly the door swung open almost hitting her. She had quickly backed out of the way as her father stomped out of the house. He shot her a quick glare befor shoving her to the ground and walking away.

"Jezz whats that guys problem ". Zack said forgetting he could be herd by others.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT" Rachels father yelled at her

"Oops"

Rachels father walked up to her and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt pulling her off the ground as zack watched.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION".

"I-I didn't s-say anything".

" OH OK SO YOUR EITHIR SAYING IM HERING THINGS OR THIS PLACE HAS A FU***** SPIRIT OR SOME SH**".

By this time Rachels mother had appeared in the doorway watching her husband yelling in her daughters face but she did nothing.

"Please....put me down..."

The man scoffed at her then threw her to the side like she was weightless.

"Whatever i have to go back to work anyway". He said befor he left and drove away.

After he was out of sight Rachels mother ran up to her.

"Rachel are you alright what happend"?

"Im fine I think the alcohol is geting to dad again ". Rachel replied

"Again... dose this happen often". Zack thought to himself.

"I see lets just go inside " Rachels mother pulled her inside and shut the door. Both Rachel and her mother sat at the dining room table while zack leand up against the wall his Scythe next to him.

"You said you needed to tell me something" Rachel said looking down at her hands not useless to talking much with her mother.

She nodded then pulled out a few papers from the pile of random items that sat on the table.

"You see Rachel your father and I..... are geting divorced".

Rachel stared down at the papers infront of her. Divorce papers.

"So what will happen to me"? Rachel asked. She was happy they were finily splitting up so she wouldn't have to here them fighting but she didn't want to go to a foster care or worse.. have to live with her father.

"Well its mostly up to you what you would like to do". Her mother said her eyes glued to the table. " I was kinda hoping maybe that you would.... stay with me"...

Rachel looked up in shock at her mothers face. She thought the woman hated her. But to here she wanted her to stay. It was almost to much for Rachel to comprehend.

"I know I haven't been the best mother". Her mother started befor Rachel reached out and hugest the lady catching her off gard. "Rachel"?

" this is all kinda surprising and alot to take in at once". Rachel said pulling away. " but I would like to continue living with you to". Rachel gave her mother her best smile that made her mother burst out into tears and hug her daughter. "Im sorry Rachel". The woman cried. " im so so sorry".
------------------‐--------------------------------------------
After about an hour Rachel was back in her room doing her homework with zack on the bed eating a bag of chips.

"So any ideas on what you want to wish for"? Zack asked as he popped a chip into his mouth.

"Acually yes". Rachel said as she turned around in her chair.

"REALLY"! Zack had a big smile on his face. Finally the girl was going to make her first wish.

Rachel nodded then her face when completely serious.

"Zack I wish for you to".

Kill my father

(An so I'm trying to come up with names for the father , mother and librarian so if anyone has any ideas please comment them).