9

The sunlight shinned through Rachels open window as she woke up. She wondered was all that happened last night real.

It didn't take her long to find the answer to that question in fact the answer was laying there on the floor wrapped in blankets with a scythe next to it.

The scene in front of her was kinda cute a grown man laying on the floor with his wings wrapped around him and pink and white blankets covering his wings.

Rachel shook her head and remembered he said they could be separated in the house but he couldn't leave her. She guessed that rule was the same for her. Not that she would run away from him. For some reason she wanted him to kill her maybe its the fact that he was the God of death she didn't know all she knew was she wanted to be dead and she wanted him to kill her.

She grabbed her school uniform and left to the bathroom to change and get ready thankfully it was Friday so all she had to do was get threw today and then she'd have a few days just to think of some wishes.

Once she left the bathroom she checked her bedroom again to see zack was starting to wake up.

"Hey" she walked into the room. She made sure to keep her voice down so her mom didn't wake up.

"Hey" he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"We have to be quiet. I don't know if my mom and dad are here".

He gave her a thumbs up as she left the room to check around she saw her mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

She snuck her way into the kitchen and grabbed two apples and put them in her pocket as she was about to go back up stairs she herd her mother call her.  "Rachel we need to talk about something".

"Um can it wait till after school I don't have very much time".

Her mother nodded as Rachel ran upstairs. Maybe she wanted to tell her why her and her father were acting strange. Or maybe its really nothing important and she just wants to use her as a therapist(lol my mom does that to me all the time).

She got back to her room to see zack sitting in a messy pile of blankets looking at the wall.

"Here i got something for you" he looked up at her as she tossed him the apple. She then went over and grabbed most of the blankets off the floor and thew them on her bed

"Whatcha doin" Zack asked as he took a bit out of the apple. His eyes widen as he stared at the fruit like he was the best thing he had ever eaten. "It's so sweet" he said she quickly started eating the rest of it while Rachel finished throwing all the blankets and pillows up on her bed.

"I take it you like it" she said with a giggle.

"Hell yeah what is this thing I've never seen it at up my world".

Rachel giggled again. "It's just an apple seriously you don't have these in your world". "No way everything very just fire and spicy".

"Hey I like spicy food" Rachel said punching a shelter gently. "Well I don't so back off" he said with a growl in his voice rachel shivered quickly backed away from the man.

"Sorry" she said and whent back to her expressionless face.

Zack sighed and was about to say something until Rachel cut him off.

"Oh gosh I've got to go im going to be late to school". She ran out of the room as zack called after her.

She sprinted down the sidewalk until a puff of black smoke appeared in front of her forcing her to stop in her tracks.

The smoke cleared fast and there stood zack glaring at her he grabbed her hand and lead her to an alleyway.

"What was that" Rachel asked.

"I told you I can't leave you and you can't leave me so when one of us gets to far away I poof right on front of you and that can cause a scene. Lucky you there weren't many people around".

"How will I go to school then I cant just walk around with you".

"I can dissappear" Zack said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Rachel remembered now that the book did say angles and demons could transform and dissappear whenever they wanted to.

"So you'll still be there but no one will be able to see you".

Zack nodded "no one except for you".

"I guess that will work".

They both nodded as zack coverd himself in a sort of dark aura Rachel could see him but no one else could.

"So if you were to talk to me can others here you"? Rachel asked. She wanted to know what in all he could do so she dosnt walk around looking like a crazy person.

"Nah others can here me but I can do something amazing."

"More amazing then going invisible" Rachel said intrigued.

"Yes humans can do it but it is very rare to find one that can do it for a long time".

"Really what is it".

"Its called.....shutting up". Zack did jazz hands while Rachel glared at him.
"Also if I really need to day something I can just whisper to you".

Rachel rolled her eyes as she walked into the school gates. No one seemed to be looking at her so that most mean zack was really invisible.

"Amazing" Rachel whispers to herself as a body comes up running toward her.

"There you are Rachel" he engulfed her in a bear hug while zack flew a few feet off the ground to make sure no one bumped into him. That would definitely cause trouble if someone bumps into what they see as nothing.

"I was worried your usually here by now even if you go to the library. I was about to text you to ask if you were sick". Nah I'm fine Eddie just got caught up with some stuff".

Zack watched as Rachel and Eddie walked into the school building together with Eddie rambling on about something and Rachel listening.  He flew in behind them. He noticed Rachel looked at him with a nervous look in her eye and he now knew why.

        There were so many people.