6

Wake up

Wake up

WAKE UP

Rachel shot out of bed to the sound of a voice. She couldn't see anything because it was around the middle of the night.

She quickly grabbed her phone to see it was 3am. She turned on the flashlight and flashed it around the room.

"I thought I herd something". She said outloud. 

"ya did"

her head quickly moved to were she herd the voice. She saw her window was open and in the window sat a man.

It was hard to see him but he had on a hoodie and pants and he carried a large scythe. The strangest thing about the man was he had.....wings?

"Who are you" Rachel asked.

"God of death" said the man matter of factly as he pushed himself off the window and he started walking around the room.

"WHAT" Rachel was surprised she didn't expect the spell to actually work.

"Keep your voice down we don't need the whole city to here you" the man said covering Rachels mouth with his hand.

Rachel nodded letting him know she was going to not yell.

"I thought the book saud I couldn't summon gods only devils". Rachel said looking at the man for answers.

He sighed then looked at the girl. "It depends on who you are" .

"What do you mean". Rachel was really confused.  The book said that you couldn't summon gods but you could summon devils. Was this guy a kind of devil or was he really a God and the book was wrong.

The man sighed again and glared at her."it depends on who you are like I said". Rachel motioned for him to continue. "Its whats in your heart that picks who comes to you. And it depends on what your heart desires".

"What my heart desires"?

"Yes now don't interrupt me".

"You see there is a portal that connects your world and mine that portal is what decides who goes through and who doesn't. That's why when summoning something you don't always get who you want. And why it takes a little while after the summoning process. "

"So the portal decides who we get because of are hearts"? Rachel asked

"What did I say about interrupting me"

"Right sorry".

The man sighted then mumbled something to himself befor continuing.

"Yes I don't really understand much about the portal it just is what it is. The reason everyone tells you you only get demons and devils when you summon something is because thats the only thing the portal really sends. Very rarely dose it actually send a God but those people are supposed to be special".

"So I'm special".

The man shot her another glare. Then sighed again

"I don't know kid it just depends on how you think of me".

"What do you mean"?

The man pulled his scythe around her neck quickly almost cutting her head off but stopped befor it made contact.  He was surprised how the girl didn't even flinch. Then pulled the blade back to him.

Rachel tilted her head to the side.

"Im the God of death" the man said. "Most people think of me as.......

The devil himself