Jesse x Reader Imagine (Smut Warning)

This was requested by harry_potter3468

3rd Person POV:
"I win again, hell yeah" Jesse exclaimed. We all groaned and threw our Uno cards down. "Are you sure you're not cheating? Is there a wild card up your sleeve" Guy asked. "I'm pretty sure it's just you sucking instead" Jesse said. "I'll show you" Guy said. Y/n and Connie giggled to each other about their competitive boyfriends. "Couple's game night is always fun with those two" said Y/n. Connie nodded in agreement. As they got ready for another round of Uno, there was a knock on the door. "That must be Luis and Mindy. Hopefully they don't just make out the whole time" Y/n said, rolling her eyes. Y/n opened the door, only to see Luis and Mindy making out and grabbing each other inappropriately (shocker🙄). "Ugh! You guys are nasty" said Y/n. They broke their session and laughed at Y/n's reaction. "Sorry to traumatize you, Y/n" Luis said, sarcastically. "Just get inside" said Y/n. Luis and Mindy walked in. They were greeted by everyone. "There you guys are! We already played four rounds of Uno" said Connie. "We got a little "sidetracked." Right, babe" said Mindy, winking at Luis. Luis smirked at her. "You're both disgusting" exclaimed Connie. Everyone nodded in agreement, even Luis and Mindy.

Y/n POV:
"Y'all ready to get your butts whooped again" Jesse said. We all rolled our eyes at his cockiness. After we all got our cards, I looked at mine and smirked. 'I'm feeling lucky this time' I think to myself. After some time goes by, I put down my second-to-last card and shout 'Uno.' Jesse and I only have one card each. It's his turn, and he doesn't look happy. He had to keep drawing cards until he found one to put down. He's all the way back up to five cards. "Looks like you're in trouble" I said, smirking. When it was my turn, my card matched and I put it down. I won. "Yes! I won" I exclaimed. Everyone cheered because Jesse finally lost. "Great job, Y/n, you really gave him a run for his money" Guy said. I smiled and high-fived everyone. When it was Jesse's turn to high-five me, he just stared at me in disbelief. I tried to talk to him. "Babe? Are you good" I ask. He gets up, and leaves the living room. We all were left, confused about what just happened. I decided to follow him into the room with my parent's pool table, staying as calm as possible. I gently knocked on the door. He opened it. He then immediately pulled me in for a kiss! "Babe, what's this? You weren't very happy just a second ago" I said, smiling. "I just needed a breather" he said. "Breather? From the fact that I kicked everyone's ass" I said, sarcastically. "And the fact that you're hot when you're competitive. I needed to hide my hard-on somehow" he said, smirking. "Was that whole thing just a cover for your horniness" I ask. "Why don't you see for yourself, baby" he said seductively.

SMUT WARNING: This is where the smut begins, so if you don't like reading material like this; I highly suggest skipping the rest of the page

Y/n POV:
"I might" I said while looking down at his hard-on. I licked my lips. He closed the door and locked it. "Looks like it's just you and me, baby" Jesse said. I went up to him and kissed him. He kissed back and immediately grabbed my ass. I smirked, against the kiss, at his little action and slipped my tongue in his mouth. He reciprocated my actions and slipped his in as well. We French-kissed for a short while. He picked me up and put me on the pool table, hovering over me, seductively. My legs dangled over the edge. I bite my lip at the sight of him. He ran his hands up my thighs, then up my jean skirt. He lifted it up to reveal my panties. His hard-on got even harder. "Am I really that hot" I ask. He lifted my tank top to reveal my bra, which he then lifted to reveal my soft breasts. He played with them for a bit, which made me moan. He pinched my nipples, causing me to moan louder. I heard his cocky chuckles and took notice at how wet I've gotten. He let go of my breasts with his hand traveling down to my pussy. He moves my panties to the side and immediately started sucking on my little clit. "Yes, yes, fuck yes" I exclaimed. It felt like there was a waterfall in between my legs. He got up and smirked at me. He took off his shirt and unzipped his shorts. He took them off to reveal his big, hard cock. "Looks like it's your turn, baby. How about you clean up my little mess for me" he said, referring to the pre cum dripping. I turned myself over and licked the head . I could tell he was trying not to moan. I decided to try and have fun with this. I licked, sucked and stroked the head as best I could. Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore. He pinned me down, on my back, on the pool table, and tore off my panties. I was surprised by this, but it really turned me on. He put on a condom from his pocket and put it straight into my pussy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure. "Jesse...faster" I moaned. He automatically went as fast as he could, getting me closer to an orgasm with each thrust. I came not too long afterwards. He came in the condom shortly after.

SMUT WARNING END

Y/n POV:
Jesse and I got dressed after taking some time to cool down. When I got up, I examined the pool table and discovered that I may, or may not, have gotten some of my "bodily fluids" all over the top and edge of the table. "Shit! My parents are gonna kill me" I said. "Don't worry, babe, it'll dry out" Jesse said. "We should at least try and clean it before they get back home tomorrow" I said. Jesse kissed my ear. "How about we play another round of Uno first? I'm feeling lucky this time" he said. "Hehe, you're on" I said.