How you Met: Part 1

Charlie: You moved to Minnesota not too long ago, and your mom/dad/guardian/etc. wanted
you to try and make some friends. Hockey was something you liked, but you never really had anyone to play it with. While you were strolling through town with your mom/dad/guardian/etc. on a winter's day, you stumbled across a frozen lake that was occupied by children playing hockey. 'They're really good' you thought to yourself. They took a break and one of them saw you and skated up to you. It was a boy with messy brown hair and blue eyes. "Hi! My name's Charlie, and I was wondering if you maybe wanted to play with us. It's okay if you don't know, maybe I can teach you." he said. You were shy, but you accepted his offer and played a few rounds with him and his friends. The two of you have been close friends ever since.

Adam: You were one of the many local kids that didn't like Adam because of his affluent background. You assumed that he was spoiled and snobby, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Adam wanted to make friends and be a normal kid more than anything, but no other kid would give him a chance because of his money. You skated by his house one day, and saw him practicing hockey by himself in his driveway. "Why isn't he at an ice rink, or training with the best there is? His spoiled self can afford all of that crap" you mumbled to yourself. You stopped in front of his house so you could make fun of him, but he accidentally tripped and fell before you could say anything. You rushed to his aid and helped him up. "Thanks!" Adam exclaimed. "No problem" you replied. "Aren't you Adam Banks, that spoiled rich kid that plays for the Hawks?" you asked, rudely. Adam looked a little stunned, only because he didn't expect something so rude. "I am, but I promise you that I'm not snobby like everyone thinks I am. I just want to make friends and play hockey the right way, but no one wants to give me a chance" he said , tears forming in his eyes. You immediately took it all back and apologized. "I'm so sorry about all of that! I had no idea. If you want, I can play hockey with you for a bit" you said. Adam wiped his tears and smiled at you. "Thanks, I appreciate it. What's your name btw?" he asked. "Y/n, Y/n L/n!" you exclaimed.

Guy: You and your best friend were hanging out at the park on the last day of Summer. "Hey Y/n, you excited for the new school year? We're gonna be freshman! I'm soooooooo excited, especially because there will be some cute (gender preference)'s to date" B/F's/n said, winking and nudging you. "I'm not looking for a relationship right now" you said. "You keep forgetting that my no-good ex was cheating on me with that bombshell, Allison. I just don't know if I can trust anyone with my heart anymore" you said, upset. "I know it's hard, and I'm right here if you ever need my support" B/F's/n said. Not too long after, a boy with curly blonde hair stopped to talk to you. "Um, excuse me..." he said shyly. "I'm sorry for intruding, but I couldn't help but notice that you were upset about something. Is everything alright?" "A few days ago, my ex broke up with me for some girl they cheated on me with. It really took a toll on my self esteem" you explained. "I'm so sorry that happened" he sympathetically said. "I'm actually going through a break up too. I thought she was the one, but she ended up cheating on me with a good-looking Hispanic speedster (*cough cough* Luis *cough*)." "Damn, that's pretty rough" you said, feeling sorry for him. "It's alright" he said. "If you're okay with it, would you maybe like to hang out sometime?" you shyly asked him. "That'd be awesome!" He exclaimed. "I'm Guy, by the way" he said. "Y/n" you said, smiling.

Goldberg: You and your mom/dad/guardian/etc. were starving, but you guys didn't know what you were in the mood for. Your mom/dad/guardian/etc. wanted you to find a good place that was affordable, for you were short on cash. You explored and wandered through town to find a bite for you and your mom/dad/guardian/etc. to eat. You stumbled upon a place called 'Chez Monique'. 'Nah! That place looks like its WAAAAYY out of my price range' you thought. "Where am I gonna find something good AND affordable?" you ask yourself. Just then, you stumbled upon another place next to the previous one. "Goldberg's Delicatessen..." you read out loud. "Now this is more like it!" you exclaimed. You went inside, and there was no one behind the counter. There was only a boy, about your age, slacking off. "Um...hi" you said to him. "Is there anyone else working here?" you asked. "My Pops is supposed to be there, but he's out. What can I do for a cutie like you?" He flirted. You blushed and chuckled at his attempts. "Well, I just wanted to pick up something to eat for me and my mom/dad/guardian/etc." you said. "Might I recommend the Ruben? It's pretty popular here with the locals" he stated. "Sounds good, I'll have two of those to go" you said. 'He's a mean sandwich-maker, and he's kinda cute' you thought to yourself. He finished up the sandwiches, and you pay. "Maybe I'll...uh..see you around?" you asked. "Sure, as long as you got money" he said jokingly. "The name's Greg Goldberg, but everyone calls me Goldberg" he said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n" you said while blushing. You've been a local at the deli ever since.