Fulton x Reader Imagine

This imagine was requested by @80s90stingz

E/c - Eye Color

Y/n POV:
"Why isn't anyone signing our petition? It's only to, I don't know, save the axolotls from EXTINCTION" I yell. "People just don't care about anyone but themselves nowadays, Y/n" said Linda. I look at the clipboard again and sigh. Only mine and Linda's names were on it. I felt a presence walk up to me, so I looked up. I frowned. It was my bullies, Riley and his team of douches. He smirked while looking down at me. "Awww! What's this? An ugly duckling hoping to save an uglier animal" he sneered. "Well it's not easy saving an endangered species when you have to deal with a bunch of rich a**holes every day" I snapped back. He snatched the clip board from me and held it up high. I was fuming at this point. "Give it back, you jerk" I yelled jumping while reaching for it. He and his friends just laughed at me. Without thinking, I kicked him in the nuts...hard. He groaned and dropped to the floor. He dropped my clipboard. I picked it up and walked away with Linda. "You really didn't have to go that far. I could've talked to them" said Linda. "Talk to them about what? Themselves? Linda, you need to understand that you can't talk to them" I explained. Just then, a voice called out for Linda. It was her boyfriend, Charlie. He was with ~Fulton~ *sigh*. I may have been staring at him a little. Charlie broke me out of my thoughts. "Uh, Y/n? You're not dreaming of beating the crap out of Fulton too, are you" he asked, concerned. "You saw us just then" I asked. "Duh! You were awesome" he exclaimed. "I know" I said flipping my hair. We all laughed and headed for class.

Fulton POV:
The way Y/n man-handled varsity today was amazing! She really should be an enforcer on the team. She's so brave, and strong, and...cute. I wanna tell her about my crush, but I'm worried she's gonna crush me, literally. She definitely takes after her brother Dean. I told him about my crush on Y/n and he's been bugging me nonstop to ask her out.

Y/n POV:
After school, I met up with Linda and the boys. "Hey Y/n! Wanna go to that new frozen yogurt place? I heard that they're giving it away for free for the first 10 customers" Linda exclaimed. "What're we standing here for? There's free frozen yogurt at stake" I responded. We all ran to the shop as fast as we could. When we got there, we were faced with some unwelcome familiar faces...the varsity team. 'Oh that's just super' I thought to myself. "Congratulations! You're customer number 10" the cashier said to Rick. "Nooooo" I exclaimed. That complete snob turned around with a smug look on his face. "Well, well, well...if it isn't that ugly little duckling and her complete loser friends" he said, condescendingly. "Can you and your team of jerks not ruin everything for once? I'll kick your ass again if you try anything" I threatened. He and his friends just laughed at me...again! Before I did anything; Fulton put his hand on my shoulder and tried to hold me back. "C'mon, Y/n, these guys aren't worth it. Let's all just go somewhere else" he said. I sighed in frustration, but I knew he was right. I left the shop; looking down. My friends followed. Charlie and Linda left to go to their homes and it was just me and Fulton.

3rd Person POV :
An awkward silence fell upon the two. Eventually, Y/n spoke up. "I'm really sorry, Fulton, I ruined everything. I understand if you think the worst of me" I said. Fulton furrowed his brow in confusion. "But, Y/n, I think you're really cool! You stood up for yourself and your friends" he said, trying to cheer me up. I smiled at him. "Thanks Fulton" I exclaimed. Without thinking: I kissed him on the cheek. I immediately regretted everything. "I'm so sorry" I exclaimed. I panicked and started to cry. He hugged me. It was one of those bear hugs that squished me. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I weasel my head out and looked at his eyes. He looked back at my e/c eyes. "Y/n this might come as a shock to you, but I wanted to say that I...I like you. I've liked you for a little while, I was just scared to say anything" he confessed. I didn't speak, I kissed his lips instead. We kissed for a bit and broke away after a few seconds. I spoke up. "So, you wanna maybe be my boyfriend? It's okay if you're not ready" I said. "Sure. Just make sure you let me watch you win all of your fights" he joked. "Fights? More like cake walks" I said, confidently. He rustled my hair and chuckled.