How the Ducks Would React to Finding a Childhood Plushie: Charlie

This concept was requested by @Irene310

I dropped my cassette tape and it landed under the bed. I laid down on my stomach and reached for it. When I reached under, I felt a patch of matted fur. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was a brown teddy bear wearing a little T-shirt with a logo of my childhood doctor's office. "Peanut?" I said.

*Flashback*

"You're lucky that you got your son here so quickly Mrs. Conway. I highly recommend informing your waiter about your son's nut allergy, in order to prevent any cross contamination incidents in the future" Dr. Crumpler said. "Thank you Dr. Crumpler. I'm glad that you gave Charlie that shot in time" Casey said, relieved. A five year old Charlie was dangling his legs off of the sterilized table when a little brown bear on the shelf caught his eye. "Ooh! Mommy! Can I have that bear?" Charlie exclaimed. Casey turned to face him. "Now, Charlie, that's Dr. Crumpler's. I can buy you a new toy when your birthday comes, okay?" Casey said. Charlie frowned and looked down at his feet. "Actually, I was going to donate that little guy to goodwill. He can have it if he wants" Dr. Crumpler said. Charlie looked at his mother with the biggest puppy eyes and little quivering lip. Casey sighed and rubbed her temple. "Okay, you can have it" she said. Charlie sprung up, did a little dance and reached for the bear. He gave it a squeeze. "Here's an extra set of epinephrine shots for emergencies. I'll see you both for his next appointment in April. Good bye Charlie" Dr. Crumpler said, smiling and waving. "What do we say, sweetie?" Casey said to Charlie. "Thank you Dr. Crumpler!" Charlie exclaimed with a little toothy grin.

*Flashback End*

I smile at the little brown bear. "I should get you a tiny Ducks jersey" I say as I put Peanut on my desk. "I don't know why I named you Peanut though, I guess to cope with my near-death allergic reaction...or maybe because you're brown. Either way, I'm getting you a Ducks jersey" I said.