Part 1

After a long school day peter decided too call his twin sister y/n, because they haven't seen each other in a month.

Peter: „Hey y/n, what are you doing?".
Y/n: „ Hey peter, ehhmm i'm just cleaning the house".

* You are living in your parents house, because they passed away a few years ago and there are a lot of memories. Peter and you are both 19 years old. Peter is living in the compound with the avengers, because he don't want you in danger ⚠️ but he don't know everything about your past...*

Peter: „ Do you wanna do something today? It's pretty nice outside, let's go in the park."

Y/n: „sure let go! It's so beautiful outside. I'll meet you in 10 in the park. See you!"

Peter: „ bye see ya"

On the way to the park Tony calls Peter

Tony: „Hey kid, where are you? You aren't at home."

Peter:" ehmm i'm just... meeting my friends!"

Tony: „ Kid you okay? You seem pretty stressed  right now. Are you lying to me?"

Peter:" Mr.Stark i could never lie to you... i have to hang up now see you later"

Tony: „ be save, bye"

*As you see Peter you run up to him and hug him for a few minutes".

Y/n: „Who where you talking to?"

Peter: „Just to Mr.Stark"

Y/n: „ ahhh your boss who is controlling your life?" -you say that in a sarcastically way-

Peter: „ oh shut it. I missed you so much"

*He playfully hits your shoulder*

Y/n : „ i missed you too. And OWW"

*After you walked through the park*

Y/n: „ Sooooo what did you do the whole month? Because you were too busy to meet with your twin"

Peter: „ nothing big we just freed and old friend of steve from hydra"

Y/n thoughts: Okayy.. wait.. WHAT?! Did he just say HYDRA!? Omg

⚠️Flashback⚠️

4 years ago when our parents died, a bunch of people in a black van pulled up and kidnapped you. They thrown you in a cell and left.
You were scared for your life. You didn't know who this people were. And where you are at the moment. All you could think of was screaming. After 10 minuted you gave up and started crying because you were scared.

???: „ well hello y/n."

Y/n: „ Who are you? What do you want from me? Where is my brother? Where am I? -

???: „ i'm cutting you of right here. You have to much questions. And i completely understand that. You are at Hydra.. we try to make the world better."

Y/n: „ Why am I in a cell?  I didn't do anything.. p-please- please let me go."

???: „ sorry no can do princess you will be a good girl soon"

Y/n: „ please let me out! I wanna go home!*crying harder*

???: „take her and follow me"

*They have beaten you up for 4 years and trained you with the winter soldier together and made experiments on you with different serums. One day you two escaped and went your own ways. You immediately called peter and told him that you were in another land to university, because you don't want to put him in danger*

⚠️Present⚠️

Peter: Y/n!!!!!!!

Y/n: „ hmm.. what!?"

*you snapped out of your memories*

Peter: „Are you even listening to that what i'm saying?? Is something wrong??"

Y/n: „ no.. no everything is fine peter, don't worry *you fake a smile* uhm i have to go now see ya around"