Part 30

After good 7 hours you can't walk anymore. So you lay down in the snow. You don't know where you are or where you want to go. You just knew one thing. You had to get away.

📌with the others

Steve over comms:

Steve: did you find her?

Nat: i can't find her!

Wanda: me neither!

Peter: i hope she's doing well

Tony: me to kid...

Bucky: Can't you all just shut up

Steve: Bucky... that won't help her if you snap at the others... they just trying to help.

Bucky says nothing

Steve: look.. i know how you feel buck... but we will find her i'm sure!  We all miss her. But we have to go back it's freezing out here.

Bucky: no...no I'm searching for her

After that bucky makes his way to the next spot but he can feel a needle in his arm.
Bucky looks down to it and get's tired.

Steve:  i got him... i'm so sorry buck... now come on everyone back to the house.

Steve carried bucky back into the house and lays him down onto the Couch.

Clint: you know he will kill all of us when he wakes up.

Peter: i don't even thinks she's alive anymore. She has so much trouble around her and now? Now she is gone!

Tony: kid what is wrong with you? You loved her so much a few weeks ago and now?

Peter: I still love her more than anything but she choose bucky over me every fucking time!

Nat: kid.. you know they have a harsh story together and we all can't imagine what they went through...

Peter: i know... but still-

Tony: no pete not this time. She is out there. And she can't think clearly. So be a brother and help her. If you won't help than you can go home now..

Peter: i'm sorry.. of course i will help to find her.