Part 19

Y/n: What did you do to me!?

Bucky: you need to calm down y/n!

You start to cry hysterically and don't stop.

Bucky: Steve get tony and bruce!

Steve: yeah sure

Steve runs upstairs and tells them everything.

Bucky: i need you to calm down for me okay?

Y/n: bucky what did you do!?

Bucky: you know me?

Y/n: what n-no?! I have to kill you

Bucky thinks a little bit and knows that you are in there. He just have to bring your real you back.

Bucky goes over to you and kneels in front of you.

You look at him with pain in your eyes.

He takes your hands and rub them with his thumb. You start to calm down a bit but not enough. He look into your eyes again and speaks.

Bucky: y/n.. baby.. please come back to me.. i know it hurts but please... try and fight it..

He cups your head with his hands and kisses you again.. and again.. the kisses went passionately and you start to calm down.

Bucky: there she is... good girl... you did a great job.

Steve, Bruce and Tony come running in.

Bruce: what happened?

Bucky: she got a little crazy but it's better now.

Y/n: b-bucky?

The all look at you with shock and bucky smiles.

Bucky: y/n? Is it really you?

Y/n: i- i don't understand why am I in a cell? Did i hurt anyone?

Bucky: my girl! She is back *cries happy tears*

He hugs you really tight and you start to remember everything. You pull out of the hug and stumble back.

Y/n: oh- oh my god.. i- peter- * you start to panic again* I almost killed him.. i-i am so sorry.. i- *breaks down crying*

Bucky: hey hey... shh.. shh doll i'm here okay? And Peter is here too he is...

Steve: in his room.

Bucky: yeah...

Bucky noticed that you don't want to be with that much people now and send them up again.

Y/n: bucky i'm so so sorry I-

Bucky: you have nothing to be sorry baby. I have you back... that is all what matter right now.

Bucky stays with you until you fall asleep and then he took you to his room to sleep and lays you into his bed. He wants to leave but you wake up.

Y/n: please... stay

Bucky: you sure doll?

Y/n: yes i don't want to be alone.

Bucky gets into bed with you and you snuggle up to him and lay your head on his chest. Feeling fine. Feeling home...

After a while you fall back asleep and bucky kisses your head and fall asleep too.