Part 6

Y/n: noah...

Noah: shh princess it's okay* he put your hairs behind your ears and still looks into your eyes.

He moves closer and you let it happen. You guys kissed. You don't break the kiss. You don't think about Bucky anymore even if you feel it that what you were doing is wrong but you don't care at this point. The things between you guys get more passionate and you ended up sleeping with each other. In the morning you saw him next to you and you couldn't help it but smile at him. He did the same.

Noah: morning beautiful

Y/n: good morning handsome. I'm going out and try to find a Toilets.

Noah: yes do that *pulls you in for a kiss*

In the time you try to find a toilet noah is writing his boss again.

⚠️Chat⚠️

Noah: i wrapped her around my fingers.

???: good make sure that she don't run back to Bucky. And then our plan can start.

Noah: yes. Hail hydra!

???: hail hydra!

You come back from the toilets and snuggle up to him and fall asleep on top pf him.

⚠️Meanwhile at the tower⚠️

Bucky doesn't remember what he did and comes downstairs.

Bucky: good morning

All: good morning *gave him a weird look*

Bucky: uhm.. everything okay?

Tony: I think you should talk go steve now. He's in the training room.

Bucky: okay well i'm going.

He goes to the gym and saw steve boxing.

Bucky: hey mate everything okay? You look pissed.

Steve: God i'm pissed!

Bucky: okay buddy calm down. What happend?

Steve: what happend? WHAT HAPPEND? You can't remember anything from yesterday evening or?

Bucky: no uhm just that you brought me to bed.

Steve: Well i think you should go ask y/n what you did wrong. Oh no wait nobody knows where she is!

Bucky: what? What do you mean? She is gone?

Steve: well she told me that she loves you and you had to kiss sharon man! She saw it and ran off and noah followed her. He is with her now and they are both gone.

Bucky: I DID WHAT?! No..no...no FUCK! shit what am i supposed to do now?

Steve: I don't know mate. You messed up bad with her. Peter told me that she is going on vacation with him. Well he said that to him but-

Bucky: What do you mean he said that too parker?

Steve: Well he have her phone.

Bucky: Damn! I never wanted to do this. I just love her and she knows it! Who is even this Noah? I thought they were dating.

Steve: damn buck they are best friends.

Bucky: i don't know something is weird about him, don't you think the same?

Steve: No buck. He was the one who was there for y/n when you acted like an absolutely asshole.

In this moment they hear a car and noah and you came out of it laughing. Peter directly storms out the tower and runs to you and hugs you.

Peter: God y/n i was so scared!

Y/n: don't be. If i'm with noah i'm safe.

Peter looks at peter and thanks him for looking out for you.

In the next moment buck and steve came out and saw you. You looked over to steve and smiled to him, when you saw bucky your smile faded away and you went inside to go to your room. All the others went inside and noah and bucky are the last ones. Noah goes and pass him and said

Noah: looks like you missed your chance buddy. Sorry

Bucky grabs him and pulls him back and looks him straight into his eyes and clenched his mental fist.

Noah: well you know me and her got passionate lately. And i think she likes me and forgot about you finally.

Bucky: don't tell me you slept with her!
He get's more mad

Noah: oh we didn't just slept with eatch other when you know what i mean. *laughs to him to make him jealous*

Bucky just stands there and is about to knock him over when you came out searching for noah.

Y/n: oh uhm sorry i didn't wanted to-

Noah: hey princess i just talked to bucky about us

Bucky: about you and him is that true?

Y/n: bucky lis-

Buck: IS IT TRUE!?

Y/n: don't you dare and raise your voice at me! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO KISSES ANOTHER GIRL WHEN I'M IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE !

Bucky: perhaps it was the right desicion with kissing sharon. Get away from you.

You don't know what to do you just stay there speachless.

Y/n: wow ... fuck you barnes and never come in my life again! *runs off crying*

Noah: good job mate. You did it she hates you now.

You storm in and cry more and more. Steves saw you and rans to you.

Steve: hey hey... what happend? Shhh sweetie.

Y/n: he- he screamed.. a-and.. uhm said t-that it was the right decision to kiss s-sharon to get away from me. And than i ran off.

Steve: omg sweetie i'm so so sorry for his behavior. You know he loves you right?

Y/n: if this is his way to show love than i don't want it.

All the other avengers just sit there speachless and confused. You cry into steves shoulder and he brings you to his room cus you feel exhausted and lays you down on his bed.

Y/n: thank you steve for everything.

Steve: no problem sweetie.

You feel asleep and he just stares st you and mutters under his breath...* oh bucky what have you done she would be perfect for you*
Steve stands up and leaves the room. Meanwhile peter has started to cry because he don't know what's going on with you. You were always so kind and told him everything but now... everything changed.