Part 14

Its the next morning and you wake up cuddled up with Bucky. You feel safe around him but you know you have to let him go. You don't want that he get hurt. Bucky still sleeps

Your phone starts to ring

You looked at it and their were a unknown number on it

Y/n: hydra...

Chat⚠️⚠️

???: hello y/n

Y/n: what do you want!? You burnt my house!!!

???: you needed your punishment. See it as a warning.

Y/n: a warning?

???: next time your little boyfriend is dead.

Y/n: you wouldn't dare.

???: try us

Y/n: no okay.. sorry. What do you want with me?

???: you will come to us today. *he sends you the Address * you will come alone. You will write bucky a letter where you say you don't want to be with him and you will not talk about anyone about this got it?

Y/n: yes...

???: yes who?

Y/n: yes sir...

???: good girl.

You put your phone away and turn to bucky. You want to spend the day with him. You kiss him a few times till he wakes up.

Bucky: good morning baby.

Y/n: baby? Sounds good*smiles*

Bucky: well i love you.

Y/n: i love you too

It takes bucky a few minutes until he realizes that you speak

Bucky: are you alright?

Y/n: yes why wouldn't I be?

Bucky: you are talking doll. You shouldn't be talking. Don't get me wrong but-

Y/n: bucky i'm fine okay? *kiss him* but i don't want to talk with the others if that's okay?

Bucky: anything for you*smiles*

You two spend the whole day with each other and have a lots of fun until it's time to go. You wrote bucky a letter and put it on your desk and leave the tower.

After a while Bucky comes to get you down to eat.

Bucky: doll? Where are you? Food is done!

Bucky sees the letter on your desk and read it. *get tears in his eyes*

Bucky: no no no!

Your letter:

Dear Bucky,
I have to leave. I'm sorry but it's better if we don't get to close. Don't search for me. Tell the others i'm sorry. I don't want to be with you anymore.

Bye, Your y/n.

Bucky sits there in disbelief. He don't know what to do so he went to the others.

Steve: hey buck whats up you looked like you cried.

Bucky just throws the letter on the table and went to his room.

Nat: well that was strange

Steve took the letter and read it. He looks confused.

Wanda: whats in the letter?

Steve read it out loud.

Wanda: w-what?

Steve: that doesn't sound like her. That have to be a misunderstanding.

Bucky: it isn't look at it. She wrote it. We spend the night we love each other and than she left me!

Meanwhile with you⚠️

You arrive at the hydra base and go inside.

Pierce: ahh there is my favorite soldier.

Y/n: i'm not you soldier anymore!

Rumlow comes up from behind you and injects something in your arm.

Y/n: what is that?

Rumlow: just fall asleep.

After he said that you faint and he catched you.

They went to the brainwash chair and sat you into it. You slowly start to wake up and see everything. You tried to stand up but rumlow straps you to the machine.

Y/n: no... no... NO!

Rumlow: everything will be alright soldier.

Rumlow starts to call the avengers and they pick up. They are all in a room because they have a meeting.

Tony: Rumlow!

Rumlow: nice to see you too buddy *smiles* i think you lost something...someone... *shows you into the camera*

Bucky: y/n?