Part 5

Noah leaves the tower and searches for you everywhere. He knows that you are angry and sad and that makes you weak and you'll listen to others more because you don't know what to say.

-Meanwhile with steve-

Peter: Hey Steve have you seen my sister i can't find her.

Steve: Oh yeah uhm.. she left a while ago she wanted me to tell you sorry i totally forgot about that kid.

Peter: oh my lord.. do you know where she is?

Steve: No but this noah ran after her

Peter: WHAT!? Wait why did she left in the first place?

Steve: Bucky... he and Sharon kissed and well...y/n kinda saw that. Then she was about to cry and she ran out. I went to Bucky and told him that he messed up bad but he is drunk and I brought him to bed.

Peter: Oh no no no.. he really messed up bad. When she is scared or hurt then she will listen to everyone and don't give her own opinion about it. She just agrees to everything. Damn it! She is in love with him.

Steve: What! Omg...

-Back to you-

You ran home crying and shacking. You throw the necklace in the trash and cry more and more.

Y/n: how could i be such an Idiot and believe he still loves me. Am- am i not good enough? What does he see in her? Omg i never should have gone there in the first place.

Noah is running to your house and he heard everything what you said.

Noah: y/n...

Y/n: go away!

Noah: i'm not leaving you y/n... i would never leave you! Come on open the door for me princess.

You hesitate for a moment and in the end you open the door for him. He instantly hugs you and you started to cry in his shoulder.

Noah: shhh... i'm here. And i'm not gonna leave you. Do you understand that?

Y/n: y-yes o-of course.

Noah: hey princess? What do you think of going away for a while. Just you and me?

Y/n: really? That would be great!

Noah: we will leave in a few hours okay?

Y/n: yes! I'm going pack.

Noah: yes do that. *starts to smile*

You start to smile to and go upstairs.

Noah writes his boss in the time you pack⚠️

Noah: okay I got her, we will be there soon.

???: good work. Don't forget she has to trust you! Don't mess this up. We need her for our plan.

Noah: everything is going well. She is basically doing what i'm saying to her what she has to do. James kissed another woman and y/n is not happy about it. She's angry with him and that puts me on the first place. I have all under control. She will be with me tomorrow. I'll make sure of that.

???: Good job boy. Hail hydra!

Noah: hail hydra!

It's a few hours later and peter decided to let you alone he doesn't want you to be angry with him. He wanted to let you calm down. Also he thinks it would be better if he looks for you tomorrow.

Noah: are you ready? You take sooo long omg *he laugh*

Y/n: hey *hits his arm playfully* i'm a woman you know that's normal! *smiles*

Noah: okay come on princess.

Y/n: wait! I forgot something i'll be back in a minute.

Noah: Y/N! Nooooo *laugh again*
he went with you but stopped as he see the necklace in the trash. He decided to take it with him because he know that this would upset you.

Y/n: okay i'm done now come on.

Noah picks you up and throws you over his shoulder and places you down next to the car.

Y/n: wait where are we going?

Noah: it's a surprise princess.

Y/n: ughhhhh okay *yawns*

Noah: go to sleep princess.

Y/n: good night noah *falls asleep*

It's the next morning and you wake up and you guys are still driving. You still don't know where you guys are driving.

Meanwhile peter is on his way to your house and saw that your door is open.

Peter thoughts * mhh that's strange she never let her door open*

He starts running to the door and start to scream your name
Peter: y/n! Where are you? Y/N!

Peter search for you in the whole house and can't find you. Damn it y/n where are you?! He decided to call you and you pick up and put your phone on speaker.

Y/n: hey peter what's up?

Peter: whats up!? Seriously?! Where the hell are you?

Y/n: well i'm with-

Noah: she's with me peter.

Peter: what the hell? Where are you? Y/n i'm coming picking you up!

Noah: well we are going on vacation without anyone peter. So please leave your sister alone for once.

Peter: y/n i'm going to search for your location!

Noah: No you won't i will make sure of that.

Peter: what do you-

Noah put your phone off and put it into his jacket pocket.

Y/n: he will kill me when we come home you know that right?

Noah: No he won't he love you to much. Is it okay if we pull over? I'm little bit tired.

Y/n: yes of course. I don't want you to make an accident. I'm just 19 i don't wanna die you know* you start to laugh*.

Noah: Hey! I would protect you with my life princess! *starts to laugh too*

Y/n: i know...

You guys pull over and he starts to stare at you.

Y/n: what?

Noah: it's- it's nothing just... your so beautiful. You know that right? Starts to play with his hands because he is „nervous".

Y/n: noah..

He looks up to your face again and looks into your eyes. He takes your face into his hands...