Part 7

It's the next morning and you wake up because your phone went crazy. You checked your phone at first and saw multiple messages from Bucky. You don't want to know it and put it away. You got dressed for the day but you take steve clothes because you weren't at home and you don't have clothes in the tower. You are going downstairs when you see someone in the training room.

Y/n: oh hey good morning noah!

Noah: well, hello beautiful *wants to give you kiss* hey!

Y/n: no way i'll kiss you now. You are sweating handsome.

Noah: oh come on. You know i get everything I want right? *smiles*

Y/n: obviously not *run to the door*

Noah is faster than you and catched you before you walked out the door. He looks into your eyes and you do the same. He leans in to kiss you but this time you don't pull him away. You kiss him back.

Noah: See... i get everything.

Y/n: Yes i see that.. now. But you really need a shower.

Noah: mhhh let me thinkkk... i'm going to shower when you'll come with me.

You hesitate for a moment. You don't know what to do because all you wanted is to forgot Bucky.

Y/n: okay i'll come with you *smiles*

Noah: that's my girl

Y/n: excuse me?.. your girl? I can't remember to have a boyfriend.

Noah: mhh... okay.. well y/n do you want to be my girlfriend?

Y/n: yes i'd love too

You take his head into your hands and start kissing him.

Noah:  come on let's go

You two run upstairs and went into his room. It's pretty early and you don't want to wake anyone so you guys do it quietly.

It's now 10am and you two head downstairs laughing. You saw everyone in the kitchen and went there with noah.

All: good morning!

Y/n: good morning. I need coffee!

Noah: baby, can you make me one too?

Bucky looks confused and shocked he called you baby. He looks too Steve and he gave bucky the „i didn't know either" looks.

Steve: wait what? Since when do you-?

Noah: I asked her this morning in the trainings room if she wanted to be my girlfriend and guess what.. she said yes!

All: congratulations!

Peter: what- what do you mean girlfriend? Y/n! I told you what i think about him! And you still get together with him!?

Bucky noticed fast that he isn't a fan of noah either and just watched you guys.
Bucky noticed that something is bothering you but he push it to the side and left the room. You just watched him leave.

Steve: i'm going after him. Don't worry he will come around.
Peter: yea i'm coming with you *looks angry at you and noah*

Noah: don't worry love. Did you hear what Steve said? He will come around. *kisses your head*

Steve run after bucky

Steve: Buck come on wait!

Bucky: *has tears in his eyes* what steve!? She's together now! With him! What should i wait for!!?

Steve: buck-

Peter: you have to show her what you feel! She makes a big mistake and don't notice it!

Steve: yes.. wait what?

Peter: I don't know why or what's bothering me on him but I can't trust him.

Bucky: yeah me either

Steve: come on guys stop it!

Peter: don't you think it's a little bit weird that he came into her life directly after she was kept by hydra?

Bucky: so you trying to say-

Peter: I think he is with hydra and want her again with them. When she is scared or sad she will listen to everyone and just agree with anything!  And in the moment he is the one who is in charge from her.

Steve: okay you two stop it. You-

Bucky: No! Steve she is it. She's the love of my life and i won't let her down again.

Steve: okay and what do you two want to do now?

Peter: we need you too steve she seems to trust you.

Steve: uhhhhgg fine! But if she's mad at me i'll blame you for it.

Bucky: you can do that. What do you think parker? What can we do?

Peter: let's make a party and play truth or dare. I dare her to kiss you but steve has to distract him. She will feel something for you and noah gets out of her spot. He is just using her we have to make that visible to her.

Time skip-> a week later⚠️

You didn't saw the avengers often this week the most of the time you were spending with noah.
You two get ready for the party and went too the tower. Once you got out you saw Nat at the bar and go over to her.

Nat: woah you two look stunning together!

Y/n: you don't look bad either!

Nat: do you want to dance?

Y/n: yes of course!

Nat: sorry mate i have to go to steal your girl.

Steve: don't worry he will be with me

Noah : hey mate what are you doing here?

Steve: well it looks like nat just got away with your girl sooo...

Noah: what are you doing?

Steve: what?-

Noah: trying to distract me? Please.. you have to do it better. I know you would do anything for your best friend.

Steve: okay.. this game.. if you don't leave her alone i swear to god i will make your life miserable. She is also my best friend and i have no idea what you are trying with her but stop that. You won't get along with it!

Noah: oh boy... why do you hate me so much? What have i done to you? She is my girlfriend and i love her!

Steve: what-

Y/n: Steve! What the hell!

Steve: y/n it's not what it looks like! Please let me explain-

Y/n: i saw enough... come on noah let's go.

Peter and bucky come running over.

Y/n: uhg! You two of course! Who else!? Don't you see i'm happy? With noah!? I tought that you would be happy for me peter as my brother...

Peter: y/n you are not happy! Look! He's just an asshole and try's to control you!

Y/n: No.. the one who want to control me is you!

Bucky: y/n please. Look me into my eyes and tell me that you don't feel anything. Then i'm happy for you....