1.

In the high-ceilinged, white and grey interior of the posh and calm restaurant-slash-gallery, Lalisa Manoban took a sip of her hot latte before going through the schedule she jotted down in her pale yellow, leather-skinned notebook last night. Her knees have been shaking because of the air-conditioning in this space and her own nerves.

- Feed the 5 kids
- Call mom at 7
- Breakfast with Jisoo unnie at 7.30
- Pick up laundry at 10
- Drop by supermarket: cat food, freshener, yadom, yoghurt, choco pie, choco milk, cabbage, ginger, radish, scallions, shrimp paste
- Lunch done by 2
- M.A.C shoot 3.30: Studio 4 DON'T BE LATE!!
- Luca's grooming at 7
- Start packing: checklist in next page
- Call Chae at 9

"Sorry I'm late!" Jisoo interrupted the reading on her notebook with a loud sigh she knew so well. Lisa smiles as she flips it closed and watches the elder scrambles taking off her coat and hangs it at the back of the chair.

"Bad traffic?" The original plan was to meet at 7.30 and now it is half past, which means they'll only have another half an hour to catch up.

"Something like that..." The awkward smile is plastered on her friend's face as she took her seat. "I overslept and had to put on my makeup in the car. Didn't notice the light when it turned green and had to wait for another long one but if anything, it's your fault,"

"Interesting...how is that?"

"You asked me to watch Penthouse and that's why I slept at three a.m!"

"I didn't ask you to watch it at three a.m - why is it my fault?"

"I didn't finish my shoot until ten! I had to wash up, then eat something cus I was so hungry - they only served chicken wraps in the evening, can you believe that?! It's like they're trying to get everyone fat on purpose cus they know people will get hungry after all the work is done. The wrap is this big!" Jisoo held her palms in a questionably small distance from one another with such a serious look on her face that Lisa can't help but laugh.

"Okay, okay, calm down...just order something first, I don't wanna be responsible for you getting fat for eating late,"

Delighted that Lisa wasn't as annoyed as she expected, Jisoo calls for the waiter to place her order. Lisa's eyes scan through the glass window, out to the quiet street outside. It's beginning to feel a little boring for her to constantly meet her precious 'unnie' either too early in the morning or too late at night, but she tells herself that it's for her long-time best friend's well-being. 

Jisoo started gaining her overdue attention from the public since she scored the big role in her last movie series. It was a major success and she has now become a true Korean IT-girl since news broke out that she'll be starring in another drama with her previous lead actor whom fans already obviously fell in love with. Gossip blogs are screaming with headlines of 'Kim Jisoo & Jung Hae-In Forever in our Hearts!' and crowds are eating it with such a frenzy - hence, why they can now only meet when people are still asleep.

"Wait, are you not eating anything?" 

"I had a salmon bagel and juice before you came cus it was awkward to sit alone and not eat or drink anything. I was done and they picked it up. Then it was awkward to still be sitting here without anything on the table so I ordered coffee," Her smile is genuine but Jisoo didn't buy it.

"You're trying to make me feel bad but I don't," The waiter left with a small smile and Jisoo crossed her arms on the table, leaning forward with her serious frown. "So? Did you find out?"

"Yeah..." Lisa pouts, the anxiety starts rising up her stomach again. 

"And?? Who is it?" 

Blinking in the brightness of Jisoo's excited face, Lisa cleared her throat before answering, "It's um...it's Jeon Jungkook -"