12.

When she walked out of her bungalow, Jungkook stopped breathing. The baby blue jumper looks cute but it's the peeking denim shorts on her long, leans legs that takes the air away. The 9 seconds of awe in his eyes were coupled with clenched fists...and the stems of the flowers in his hand might have crumbled because of it. And she's wearing the necklace I bought her... 

"Are those for me or is it an unknown hobby of yours to pluck flowers out of nowhere?" Thank God she spoke first or he could have died.

Like an idiot who had lost his ability to speak, he looks down to where she pointed. "Of course! For you, I mean!" He held the daisies up - all too sudden that she flinched back a little.

Thankfully, she giggled after. "You, getting daisies out in the middle of a beachside is impressive..." Yes, it's impressive how much work it was for me to convince my manager to get these - "...but maybe I should put them inside first. We don't wanna stir up any gossips now, do we?" 

In all honesty, he hadn't even thought about keeping their meet tonight down low. All he thought about since he got back from the shoot was what he was going to wear and the things he was going to say. Knowing that it might be a little uncomfortable for her to sit for a quiet dinner at the hut with him, he even asked Taehyung for a little help.

His manager did worry and whine for a good hour - asking him to rethink his plan for the night but Jungkook just couldn't wait. He was so damn excited that for the first time, he hadn't even thought about what this 'meet' could do to his 'clean' image. But she's right...for her sake, she's right. He should probably tone the 'first date' down a little. But...but how could I -

"Ready!" She came back out with such a cheer and he forgot again what he was thinking of. I swear that smile could melt winter! "Hope the hut's not crowded,"

"We're not going to the hut," He managed to stand straight and gathered back his senses.

"Oh? I thought -"

"Don't worry about where we're going, Lisa-ssi. Just enjoy the time you'll be spending with me okay?" 

"You really do think so highly of yourself, don't you?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes. 

I mean... "If I don't, who's gonna do it?" He placed both hands in his pockets and started walking beside her. When she squinted her eyes at him, he caved. "I'll bring it down a few notches, ma'am,"

She smiled and they began walking along the pathway towards the beach. 

...

It's been weird that the guy seems to be at his most nervous state since he handed her the flowers - which was still uncalled for because...why would he? Lisa didn't think that this meet would be anything more than just another hang-out session that will definitely result in some friendly banter. 

A little, tiny, space in her guts are actually excited for it, since Jungkook has been generous on letting her win recently. It's like having a best friend at work...that's always fun, isn't it? Her left hand and his right accidentally grazed and again, she looks away to avoid the constant awkwardness in her chest. 

"Are you cold?" He asked, out of the blue. 

"No..." It's quite warm out here tonight - or am I coming down with a fever? Should I feel cold? 

"Oh...if you're cold, I have uh..." He held up the jacket that he's been holding since he showed up. "Just let me know,"

She wants nothing more than to laugh about this comically 'tensed' man, but looking at the way he cleared his throat and threw his eyes around the black night while rubbing one ear stopped her from doing so.