10.

It has to be the weirdest feeling she ever had, and the most ridiculous situation she's put herself into. She didn't want to be riding in the same car with Jeon Jungkook, spending any more time together than just yesterday evening. She hoped that her manager would put her foot down and tells her 'no'. But right after she muttered the question out and waited for Jennie's answer, she hoped so much that it's a 'yes'. And with luck on her side, it's exactly what she got.

Now clad with a shirt that matches with the other two lead actors - having the 'CREW' displayed at their backs and their black caps on to hide from being noticed by the fans camping by the entrance - all three ducked their heads down as Taehyung drove past with ease. Why am I doing this...why...what if people finds out...what if Kim Namjoon finds out -

She heard a small chuckle from her side. Jungkook seemed to be enjoying the fact that they're sneaking out from the filming site. He'd been so excited from the moment he got into the car and sat next to her. Of course, he has to be the one sitting in the middle since he's the face everyone's trying to find out of all! But does he have to be so damn close to me?? Lisa shifts a little in the small space and felt him scooting aside a little. Only a little. 

"We can't go into town...people will recognize you. I'll bring you to the next one - it's similar but smaller. Less crowded. Mostly craft markets,"

"Anywhere would be fine, Taehyung-ssi. Thanks...for doing this," Jungkook smiled. He's always so nice with everyone else but me!

"Just keep it between us. And try to stay out from any attention, please. I know it's been hard - getting cooped up for a while without much work...it's the least I can do to help,"

That's so nice of him to say...didn't seemed like a personality that would break Jennie unnie's heart on purpose...

"Are there any good restaurants there, Taehyung-ssi?" Eun Woo asked.

"I'm not sure myself...but I've seen food stalls around the town -"

"It's probably best to avoid dining in. We'd have to take off our mask..." Jungkook cuts in.

He's right. Maybe just wait till we get back, I'll have dinner then! Lisa began strategizing what she'll do when they get there. A craft market sounds nice...maybe she can get a few souvenirs for Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung. 

"Are you okay? You hungry?" Jungkook whispered close, taking her by surprise at the close proximity.

"Yeah...I'm okay - are you okay?"

"Never better," He flashed a wide grin, looking like the young, handsome boy she'd seen yesterday. 

A tiny war that she can't explain creeped up in her chest. One half is beating heavily and the other is cursing madly. She knew she should feel more comfortable now that he's being all nice and warm to her, but the conflicting feeling she didn't quite understand confuses her.

This is weird. He's being weird. I was used to the asshole-Jungkook but this...this is a whole new person!

...

When Taehyung mentioned that they'll be visiting a 'small town', Jungkook didn't think that it will indeed, be a really small town. Can you even call it a 'town' if it's only about 500 meters from one end to the other?

They just spent close to an hour driving along trees and petals, arching in organic swirls by the cliff side before they reached the first expanding colors of life. Close hugs of terraces welcomed his fidgeting foot for being so close with Lisa - trying hard not to just lean onto her shoulder throughout their journey.