8.

Where the hell is he going?? She cursed to herself, stopping right at the edge of the sand before stretching her neck out to the bushy pathway that Jungkook just took. Passing by each sets earlier had already gotten her worried but now the anxiety has made an appearance. Are we even allowed to go in here?

The thin forest-like trees sways like it's dancing. With the sun beginning to descend, she knew it would get cold in no time. The grassy path uphill looked untouched. How is he gonna find his way back? Is he even coming back? Was he trying to find a better reception or something? His solid and heavy walk seemed to look like he's bearing a mission.

Lisa began to calculate her next action. She took out her phone and typed in 'I saw Jeon Jungkook heading into the bushes. Beachside, far left to the end. Will go have a look. Please save me if I don't come back out' before sending it to Jennie. Then, with a big gulp of air, she stepped in.

...

Jungkook breathed in the cold evening air, shutting his eyes as he finds nowhere left to step on. The fine sands from the beach are still stuck uncomfortably in between his feet and sandals - annoying him even more - but he's just out of energy to dust them away. I need to get away...I need to think.

He'd been walking aimlessly, caught in multiple bubbles of thoughts. The questions of 'should I do it?', and 'do I even wanna do this anymore?' screamed louder than his surroundings - from the beach and into the bushes, in between seemingly unending random of trees and now out to the edge of this cliff. A feeling of dread crept up from the pit of his stomach.

He's tired...but he wasn't sure what he's tired of. With his back starting to throb, he stares out to the open water. His mind kept going back to when he first started. He was so young and naïve. It seemed to be the only thing he wanted to do - since he got his first paycheck, the fame and fortune fueling his determination to truly enjoy his work. And he did, didn't he?

He met great names - those who had marked themselves in the world's biggest entertainment industry. There are so many fans counting on him, happily rooting for him. It used to be so loud...and fun. Now it's just silence - everywhere he goes, in every crowd he's in, it made him feel lonely and numb. Maybe I should get a psychiatrist? There's really something wrong with me -

"Jungkook-ssi!!" He turned to the piercing voice behind him, a little shocked to find another living soul up here. Oh...what's she doing here? "Don't...please don't do it..."

What? What the hell is she talking about? Confused and slightly amused, he now turned his entire body towards her.

"Just...please, just come over here. We can talk about it - you, you can talk about it and I'll listen! I promise I'll listen!" The horror on her face is evident and only now he realized what exactly is she referring to.

Is she serious? She really thought I came up here to jump?? He stood still for a second, watching the animated arms reaching out from 12 feet away - flailing in the air, back and forth as if she could actually pull him close. It's really cute! I wonder what'll happen if I really jump! Would definitely save my mind from all that thinking! He shook his head a little, acting like the good actor that he is before taking one small step back.

"Jungkook, no!!" The pitching scream could've woken up an entire city, wow! "Please, just please...whatever it is, we can talk about it! You don't have to do this - think of all the people who loves you - please!! Think - think of your family!"

Oh fuck - she's crying! She...she's really crying! "Lisa-sii," He made a slight move and her eyes shut tight - trembling palms made its way to cover the sides of her face and her sobs turned louder. She's wailing her heart out - What's this? Why is she like this?