5.

As much as this is exciting for him, Jungkook is careful to maintain 2 feet behind her as they walk back towards their cottages. Yes, he's beginning to accept the fact that he finds joy in teasing the girl and pushing it to the maximum would ruin it. No...this is the closest to a personal entertainment that he could get in a long time and he's not about to cut it short!

Her detesting vibe is so strong - trying to walk faster than an average human's calm walk by the sea - as if she could get as far away from him as possible. He chuckled as he follows her speed. Her half-bun bounced and swayed along with her steps and only now he realized how small she looks in that oversized, shapeless jumper. She looks cute walking like a chick! Hop hop!

Jungkook laughed to himself unknowingly and caught the peek she gave - which immediately made him threw his eyes away and around - everywhere but at her. Partly intentional and partly nerves. It's somewhat mesmerizing to watch her features. Especially her side profile at the bar just now...it was calming even... After a few more steps, she slowed down...and stopped.

"Okay look, this is going nowhere," She said once she's turned and faced him. 

"I thought this is the route back to the house?"

"That's not...no -"

"So where are we going then? Where are you taking me?" 

"I'm not taking you anywhere, where did you get that idea??" Oh, she's really naïve...cute!

"You asked me to have a good night so I thought -"

"Ew - no!! What the fu - are you harassing me now??" Ooo...she was about to swear at me! That's a first!

"I'm not doing anything. Your house is next to mine so I thought I'm going back to have a good night sleep, that's all! How is that harassing -" He gasped intentionally. "You thought - aishh...Lisa-ssi..." Jungkook pulled his jacket closer to his chest. "You must've heard it so many times to get the wrong idea," 

The loud gasp and flustered look on her face is priceless! "No!! I mean - I'm sorry, yes, this is the route back but that's not the point!" Amazing how she can still apologize...should I feel bad?

"It's not?" He plays dumb. 

"Look," He watched as she took a deep breath - closing her eyes briefly as the air grazed her pouted, parting lips. Her bangs swept sideways with the wind and when she opens back her pretty, round eyes, they speak of a different language. A softer one. She really do look like a doll... 

"I don't know what your problem with me is, Jungkook-ssi - I really don't. If I offended you in any way for the last twenty-four hours since we've met, I truly apologize, okay? And maybe if you tell me what I did that was so wrong, maybe we can talk about it...you know, like adults,"

Like adults...was I being childish? Oh yeah...it's only been 24 hours, why does it feel longer? 

It's his turn to sigh, feeling slightly embarrassed over the assumption. Jungkook calculates his next step. Obviously, he can't just blurt out that it all started because he thought so little of her talent and capabilities. Even after only the first read this evening, he knew she's better than his initial impression! And now he's lost for answers. Yeah...what is my problem with her?

"It's cold," He stated simply, placing both hands in the pocket of his jeans. "I'll just get going. Have a good night, Lisa-ssi," 

...

He does know the route back - this jerk!! Lisa sighed as she took her time to walk far behind him. That long pause he had...as if he's carrying a heavy thought to himself...and that last smile before he passed by me is the most genuine of him so far. What's up with this guy?