TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR;
mile high club

[+] WARNINGS!      — smut but spicy 🌶

[+] WARNINGS!
smut but spicy 🌶

BUCKY WASN'T A FAN of airports. A large amount of people would always scatter around the massive area— every corner occupied. There would be running; business men hurrying to their flights or big families sprinting towards their plane to a sunny city. Officers would parade through the airport, throw suspicious glances at anyone who didn't act according to their protocol. He shuddered, splashing his face with cold water as he attempted to wash away his thoughts.

He was done before Leah, causing him to wait outside the female restroom area. They had made it through security check. It had taken an hour, mainly because Bucky had to show various of documents for his vibranium arm. The officers argued that it was a weapon— and in all honesty it was, but Bucky managed to convince them that it was a harmless prosthesis.

«Excited?» Leah asked as she finally joined him, their fingers brushing together. His hand covered her smaller one, gently warming her cold skin.

He moved his tongue over his lower lip, throwing his head back at her, «Ecstatic,» he answered.

She was still wearing his jacket. The dark material was almost as long as her purple dress. The sleeves of it covered her fingers, drowning them in the soft fabric that smelled just like him. His sky-blue eyes skimmed down her body for a brief moment— already knowing where his brain would wander. He couldn't help it and, in all honesty, he didn't want to.

Leah ran her fingers through her dark hair as they walked towards their gate, a small frown etched over her lips. It was the middle of the night and they figured not many people would be interested in traveling to Louisiana at such a time, not that Bucky thought anyone would willingly travel anywhere. He was partly right. The airport was calmer than expected. There were no families running to their vacation in Spain, or businessmen in a rush to squeeze into the last plane to another city.

Bucky should have known Leah had bought them first class tickets. Relief crashed through him as he realized he didn't have to sit crammed up between Leah and some stranger. She gave him a half-hearted chuckle at his reaction, shaking her head as she let him have the window seat. She suspected she'd end up in his lap either way, the taller male being too touchy to stay away from her. She didn't mind though. It didn't matter if his hand was holding hers or if his fingers brushed up her cheek; it always eased her mind.

«This is so expensive.» He told her, watching as she pushed the small screen closed next to her, giving them some privacy as it it blocked other's view of them.

Leah smiled lightly as she spotted excitement inside his clear eyes, knowing that he was secretly excited to fly first class. He had traveled a lot, but it was usually in state owned choppers or illegal aircrafts owned by HYDRA. This time he was traveling like any other regular person— who had money.