sixty

TW: Sex
If this makes you uncomfortable don't read between second and third sets of ellipses.

• • • • •

September 19th, 1981
Beaufort Estate, Paris

"I can't believe you're finally getting married," I exclaimed as I added the final touches to Jolie's makeup.

Jolie laughed, "I can, I've been waiting for this for the longest fucking time."

"You look gorgeous," Mary said.

Dorcas nodded, "He won't be able to take his eyes off you."

"I sure hope so," Jolie teased, "If he doesn't, I'm turning around and walking right back inside."

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be ridiculous, he won't be able to stop staring at you. He hasn't stopped staring at you for the past four years."

There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Mary yelled.

The door cracked open and Sirius peaked his head in. "It's me," He chimed.

"Come in and close the door," Jolie said.

Sirius stepped into the room and looked around at everyone.

"You all look lovely, but it's time to get this show on the road. Jo, your dad is downstairs waiting to walk you down the aisle, and bridesmaids, we're ready for you."

Jolie took a deep breath and stood up.

"Bloody hell, this is actually happening," She muttered.

Sirius raised an eyebrow at her. "I swear to Merlin if you're having cold feet I will drag you down that aisle myself," He claimed.

"God no," Jolie yelled, "I really want to marry Reg, but I just got super nervous all of the sudden."

Mary pulled a flask out of her dress, "Here, just take a sip of vodka."

Sirius snatched the flask away, "No drinking until the reception, I'm in charge of making sure that no one gets too drunk."

I laughed, "So who's going to make sure that you don't get too drunk."

"Moony," Sirius replied quickly.

"Okay, let's go get you married!" I exclaimed.

Meeting James, Sirius, and Remus in the foyer, we paired up to walk down the aisle.

Jolie had her arm linked through her dad's and I gave her a thumbs up before walking down the aisle.

Walking down the aisle with James brought me back to our own wedding. Except this time, but best friend was getting married.

They chose to have their wedding in the gardens of my Parisian manor that I inherited. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky, and the temperature made for a perfect ceremony.

Standing on the left side of the alter, I watched as Jolie walked down the aisle with her dad.

Regulus couldn't take his eyes off of her and he couldn't stop smiling as Jolie's dad gave her a kiss on the cheek before passing her off to Regulus.

They took each other's hands, both smiling like idiots.

The officiant cleared this throat and began to speak.

"We are all gathered here today to witness the union of two faithful souls, Regulus Black and Jolie Chance.

"A true lasting marriage requires effort, commitment, and unending respect. As Regulus and Jolie declare their love on this day, we reflect on the meaning of partnership and its importance to a successful union."