Chapter 1

You were a villain and you were known all over the world. Your quirk allowed you to be a wolf and also drink blood to make thing's and be faster. You also worked for the league of villains. But little did you know that this night was going to change everything....

As you walked through the dark alleys you thought it would be a good idea to rob a store.Once you walk into a jewelry store you grabbed your gun and went to the cashier."Give me all the money and every diamond you have!" you said. As the cashier handed you the money and jewelry you put it in your bag and shot him in the chest.

                                                    - couple minutes later -

You heard sirens and started to panic so you began to run. You heard someone following you there footsteps getting closer you ran quickly down a ally and stopped.. "Dead end.."you whispered to yourself. As the footsteps came closer you winced as you knew it was the police.

(Nemuri's pov)

I came closer and closer making sure that they cant escape. As i push her to the wall she just stares. "What were you doing back there hm~?" i said making sure that my voice was teasing. You looked away from me. "I would like you to answer or shall i use my quirk~?" i know i would use it anyway but i wanted to see if she would answer.

(Your pov)

You didn't want to answer her but you didn't want to go to jail either. Despite you not knowing her quirk you didn't dare to say a word. She ripped off a piece of fabric from her shirt as a pink gas came close to your face. You cried a bit but she lifted your chin noticing the tears. "You won't go to jail if you just breathe just relax darling." Her voice low and husky you breathe in deeply as you feel sleepy.. What is this woman's quirk you asked yourself. "Good girl" your heard her say. You take another breath and lean against her. "As long as you don't fight back i won't use my quirk" She said as the pink gas went away. She picked you up as you nuzzled in her neck. "You can sleep just behave" She said. 

                                         -Time skip to a couple hour's later-

You woke up and yawned. Then came to the notice that you were on her lap as she was teaching a class. "Alright you guy's can have the rest of class free I need to take care of something" She said. As a girl with pink hair and pink skin with a pair of floating clothes walks to to both of you she said "Do you two need something?" You stare at them and growl. All the girls do is stare "Is that the villain you caught?" The girl with pink hair asked. "Yes" she said in response. The girl with pink hair shrieks in excitement. "Can we have a sleepover with her there please please please!" the pink haired girl said. "Well that is not up to me mina it is up to her" She said. You nuzzle into her chest and nod your head for yes in response. Mina shrieks once again. "Everyone sleepover in 20 everyone but grape better not be there!" Mina says. "You can take your mask's off darling" She says. You nod for no and look at her. "Well you can keep the blindfold on just take off the other mask please~" She says in a teasing tone.

 You take off your mask and put it on her desk. "Mina she will be there but i will need to watch her since i don't know her quirk" She says the pink haired girl nods for yes then leave's with the rest of the class. All might and some other hero's walk in the room and lock the door. "Relax its only questions..." She says. "Midnight we got her some things to test to see if we can figure out her quirk" A guy with black hair and a gray scarf says. He puts some cups on the table and take's a couple step's back. "Choose a cup and drink it and none of them is juice or wine" He says. You get up and sniff all the cup's then you chose one and drink it. "Blood? well that help's a bit" A tall and muscular guy says. She pull's you back on her and put's something around your neck "Don't worry it's not a shocker" She says. The guy with black hair then holds a tube of blood you try to run to him but then she pulls on the leash. "Calm down darling you will get more if you behave" She says as you sit down. 

"Where is the league of villains base?" he asks. You stay quite knowing the information they want. He then puts a bone with raw meat on the table. "Look what you have to get if you answer" He says. You tell them the address then reach for the bone. "Not yet" she say's in a teasing tone. "Give it to her she gave a lot of information" He say's. You grab the bone with your mouth as she grab's the blood. "I'll take her to my room to change" She says. 

                                 To be continued......