Chapter 7

You woke up due to warmth moving away and you turn to try to find midnight but fail. You get up still very tired and go down stair's hoping to find her there and you do. "Morning darling" she say's eating breakfast "Morning.." you say with a yawn. As you see jiro hid behind you and momo yelling across the hallway you look confused. "I fucked momo to hard and she's mad now" jiro say's scared. "You are a real fucking mess you kids" you say getting your claw's out. "I won't hurt her but it's enough to scare her" you say watching the door closely. "Thanks she will come soon since i know she's up" jiro say's as momo come's out tripping on air you see jiro laughing and hit her with your elbow. "It's not going to be funny when your bottom so shut up" you say watching momo's every move. "Kyo i'm going to kill you" she say's angry "Tip 1 never make her mad" mina say's.

As momo almost dropped a glass cup you used your speed to grab it. "Thank you now sit and stay so i can give you blood" she say's as you put your claw's away and sit. "My poor source of protection" jiro say's with a fake sad face. You growl at her "Guess she switched side's" denki say's. "I helping her and next time go softer or i will leave you a nice scar" you say staring at her. "Y-y-y-yes m-m-ma'am" she say's shaking. "Damn next time i'm close to getting fucked i know who i'm running to" ochaco say's. You help momo then carry her to class. "Don't you think i'm to heavy?" she ask's. "No your not you are pretty light weight i used to train with weight's to improve my quirk" you say speeding to class. Once there you put her down "Better?" you ask as she nod's.

She sat down in her seat and waited for everyone to come to class you ran through the hall's bumping into midnight who then took you to her office. "Care to explain?" she say's in her usual teasing tone. "I'm helping them get to class quicker" you say looking away. "Look at me when i talk to you" she say's sternly. You looked at her and just stared "Why so moody today?" she asked "I don't know.." you answered "Lift the mood up a bit darling we can get ice cream after school okay?" she say's as you nod in response. You kiss her cheek and stand up. "Thank you" she say's as you give her another kiss. "Mhm" you wag your tail excited and walk to class. You come across monoma and his gang of bullies. You get your claw's out and leave a deep scratch. "Oop's sorry there guess my hand slipped" you say lying. "You are just a class 1-a loser! How dare you scratch your king! Bow you dirty animal!" he say's looking at you. 

"And if i don't?" you reply wanting to push his button's. "I will make you bow." he say's "Is playtime over i'm getting bored of this" you say sharpening your claw's. "Fight right here right now" he say's. "Deal you win i'll become your pet and do as you say but if i win you leave the school" you say as he nod's. 'I can't get eye contact with him or else he will have my quirk' you say to yourself as one of his buddies throw a knife at your eye it hit's you whine slightly not wanting to become a pet. You quickly stab his buddies chest making them pass out "Be quick i have class" you say sharpening them again and looking down. "Your worried about class your such a nerd!" he say's. You stab him again and again then slamming him face into a locker only to notice the he blacked out. 

"I'll head back to class i'm not really messed up" you say in a whisper. You use your quirk and run into the class. "Sorry i was a bit busy" you say as everyone look's shocked. "What??" you say confused. "You have a....." momo say's trailing off. "Can someone tell me i'm confused?" you say looking around. "Can (y/n) please come to the office along with momo yaoyorozu and kyoka jiro" the speaker say's. You shrug your shoulder's and put momo on your back and ran to the office. "Yes?" you ask only to see monoma and his buddies fully healed behind the desk. "Did you fight them?" mt. lady ask's. "I was protecting another student and it turned into a fight i just wanted him to run honestly" you say putting momo in a chair. "Fighting is not the way to fix thing's" she say's as you mock her. "Fighting can fix thing's i protected that student because they couldn't use there quirk and if you look at my eye the whole story is behind it one of his buddies did it so i fought back as defense" you say leaning on the door way.