Chapter 5

-At the training spot cause im lazy-

"YOU READY DAMN EXTRA!" he said with anger in his eye's. "Sure but go hard im not a child bakugou" you said smirking "YEAH RIGHT LETS DANCE!" As he blew blast's left and right you dodged them all. You got out a book and with your claw you swiped on his leg which left it broken. "HOW THE HELL YOU FUCKING EXTRA!" he said still angry "I'm just using my quirk thats all whats wrong huh? afraid you might lose?" you said in a teasing tone. He landed a hit on your chest but that was the only hit he landed. After 20 minutes he tapped out which you were standing there staring at him.

You yawned still tired. "Good game extra" he said with a smirk. "Very good game just work on getting better hit's" you said with a smile. "We should have her fight all of you to see if she will last." Aizawa said. As bakugou walked past and said "She's to strong for any of you" he then went on his way to recovery girl. "(Y/N)!" you heard your name but not sure where from you looked straight and saw Mina. "Need something?" you said confused. "Yes aizawa want's the whole class to fight you" she said with her bright smile. "Eh sure and tell them not to hold back i like them tough" Mina then went to tell aizawa as you pulled out a book and began to read it. Mina then tried to use her quirk on you but you were to fast. "I won't hurt you but ill pin your hand's down" You bounced of the tree's and jumped on her pinning her hand's up.

"Woah your fast!" she said at you helped her up "i guess so the sweeter the blood the faster i am" you said with a bubbly smile. Mina then went to watch the rest of the fight. Jiro walked up feel confident "Might want to put that book away" she said with a smirk. You put the book aside as she plugged her jack's into her boot releasing her heart beat then tried to get you with her free jack. Your ear's were bleeding and you were shaking so you hid. "Come on i did a weak blast don't tap out now" she said with a evil grin. You waited til her back was turned and then pounced on her taking your claw's out and putting them near her neck. "Surprise attack? you have caught me off guard" she said with a pout. 

A guy with yellow hair and a bolt walked up. "Let's go!" he said. He used his quirk and it shot you once you then made some tape and wrapped him up. "Easy" he rolled back and sat down as jiro helped him get the tape off. Another boy with weird elbow's came up and shot tape you dodged the tape and kicked him down from behind. He gave you a smile and walked off. Next was a boy with red hair he hardened his arms and punched your stomach. You let him hit then grabbed his arm's and slammed him to the ground. "This is getting easy" you said before you coughed up blood. You then fought Momo you were scared as she made her pole and shield.

"Dont worry i wont aim for your stomach once you finish you can have some blood but thats only if you beat me" she said with a smile. After the match your arm was dislocated and you had a scratch on your face. Momo wasen't as beat up but tapped out. You bit her gently trying to make sure you don't hurt her. You then licked the small cut and licked your lip's. "Dont lose" she whisper's before walking out. Next was Mineta he was scared very scared you took your blindfold off and relocated your arm. Everyone but the girl's and midnight looked in shock as they saw your eye's. Mineta screamed and tapped out. After everyone looked nobody else wanted to fight or they just wanted to watch the fight.

You coughed up more blood and sat down next to momo quickly. "Let's take you to recovery girl" she said. You growled in response. "I got it" You watched as midnight walked to you. "Put a mask on girl's i might need help with her" The girl's put mask's on the Momo had made and then midnight ripped a piece of clothing off from her arm and used her quirk. You didn't dare to breathe after all she used her quirk to capture you. "Come on darling take a breath or should i make you..~?" her voice was low and husky but you nodded for no. "The gas doesn't bite just take a breath and we won't have problems" You nodded again for no and you could tell she was getting mad.

To be continued...