Chapter 2 (fluff and some smut)

-Once your at her room-

"You can grab anything from the closet and put it on" She says. You walk to her closet and change into her hoodie and shorts then walk out. "Come on we need to go to Mina's sleepover" She say's. You nod your head for yes then walk to the door. 

                                  -Time skip cause im lazy (at mina's dorm)-

She knocks on the door as the pink haired girl open's it. "AWWWWW she has puppy ears!!" She says. You crawl inside her dorm and sniff around putting your bone near a boy with blonde hair and red eye's. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" he yells "Bakugou watch her ear's" She said. You grab the bone and sit near a window. "Can i pet her?" a boy with green hair asks. "I do not know deku" She says. You bark pretty loud at a cat outside. As Mina locks the door as you stare at them. "Come here darling i need to see something" She says you nod and crawl on her lap. "Awwww she's like a puppy!" a girl with brown eye's and brown hair says. "I dont know her quirk yet though and she doesn't talk much" She says. A boy with two different hair color's and a burn on his face tries to touch your ear but before he can you make a knife and try to hit him.

"Okay okay that's enough" She say's "So her quirk is like mine" a girl with black hair say's. "Maybe" She says. "She also needs to share a dorm with one of you until her dorm is built" She says. "me share with you master..?" She started blushing a bit and said yes. "Master huh?" a girl with purple hair and earphones says and starts laughing. "Okay okay jiro everyone sit down so she can chose but don't try to touch her i'm not sure of she bites" Shes says as everyone sits a bit far apart from each other. You crawl to everyone of them sniffing them. "Sit near who you want to share a dorm with" She says. You sit near the girl with black hair. "Why me?" She says.

You stare at her then crawl back to midnight nuzzling on her chest. "yao-momo what about tonight thoughhh" Jiro says. "kyo its fine we can do it but we can leave her with someone else" "hmmm" She says. "I will see if aizawa will let her stay in your class" She says. She kisses your cheek making you flustered. "who will she stay with?" "how about me?" a boy with red hair says. "or me i cant wait to see her naked" a boy with purple hair say's from outside the door. "ooo~ can i try something!" Mina says. Mina holds out a vile of blood and tells you to attack him. You nod and chase the grape down. The grapes screams can be heard from far away. You then come back with him bleeding and your claws out. "I love this girl now!" Bakugou says. You wag your tail then sit near Mina. Mina give's you the blood slowly. "Whose blood is this anyways?" Mina asks. "Its mine" Momo says. You lick your lips then crawl back on Nemuri. "You okay?" She asks you lifting your chin up. "Mina don't tell me you put THAT pill in the blood" Mina nods for yes. 

                      -okay so from here on it get's a little sexual just a warning-

She slides her hand down to your part to see what you do. You grind and rub against it trying to get friction. "Why thank you Mina i will bring you beer and wine once i finish" Mina nods getting very excited. She grabs you and walks to her room while kissing your neck soft and little moans can be heard from your mouth. She then walks in her room and closes the door. "I will not go far but just enough so that it goes away" You nod in response. She continues to kiss your neck leaving dark hickeys her hand still in the same spot. As she notices how wet you have gotten she pins you to the bed and pulls your pants down. "I barely touched you darling how are you so wet already~?" She said her voice low and husky and eye's full of lust. She pulls your underwear down to then begins to tease your clit with her tongue. You then are begging for her to stop teasing after a couple minutes. She slides her warm tongue into your entrance not to far. While she teases you clit once more before you cum. "Already?" her voice still husky and you begin to pant. She licks you clean then puts some shorts on you. "I will be back darling try to sleep" You nod for yes then close your eyes.

               To be continued...