Chapter 4 (smut and fluff)

You woke up only to see the whole class staring "Hm?" you said still half asleep. "Come on we are going shoppiinnggg!!!" Mina said "Who the fuck care's? Not me now let me sleep" you said coldly "I love this girl i really fucking do" Bakugou say's "a female version of bakuhoe" Mina say's. You felt someone put there hand on your thigh as your breath hitched. As soon as Midnight reached your clit you get up and slap her with a flip flop. "Ow!" She said in response "Then don't touch my no no square." You said turning to the class "I'll get you all the day off but i think she need's another one of those Mina" Nemuri said before heading to the closet. 

"Why are you so mean today?" Jiro asked. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I NOT BE MAD YOU WOKE ME UP AT 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" You yelled before Nemuri came out the closet "Calm down it's what they do we can cuddle later" She said "Fine.." you said with a pout. Yaoyorozu sat down and signaled you to go to her you walked to her and laid on her lap. "I'll give you blood but take your "medicine" first" You take the pill while she pet's your ear's "Good you can bite me just don't be rough" Yaoyorozu say's before you bite her neck softly. "We should buy her a dress!" the pair of floating clothes said. You made a gun and pointed it at her clearly angry. "Okay that's enough blood" Yaoyorozu say's before you let go and lick the extra blood off. 

"I made something for everyone's quirk before i went to sleep you can all try them but only use them in training." You said before everyone got in a line.You handed Deku about 3 dozen's of potion's. "What are these?" he asked "So you don't hurt yourself when you use your quirk" he nodded then left. After everyone got there item's for there quirk and left you went to get dressed but got thrown onto the bed. "Can i touch your clit now~?" she said her voice low and husky with eye's full of lust. You nod for no and try to get off the bed before you got stopped by her kissing you it was heated but full of love. She take's off the hoodie and throw's it across the room.

You knew where this was going but you didn't want to get punished twice. She placed soft kisses down your neck leaving light hickey's until she got to your chest. She took one nipple in her mouth while toying with the other your gentle yet quite moan's were a pleasure to her. She then moved down to where you needed her the most. You felt her kiss your inner thighs leaving dark hickey's. "h-ha..~ N-Nemuri.." you said "Hm~?" you felt her hum into your skin. "p-please..~ p-put s-s-something in m-me..~" you felt her smirk through her skin as she put two finger near your lip's. "Suck" She said demanding you complied. 

Once she was satisfied with the job you have done she went back down and put a finger in you not minding how loud you were moaning you were begging for her. She soon picked up the pace sliding her other two finger's in going at a fast pace. It did not take you long to cum but before you did she took her finger's out since she knew that you were tensing up your muscle's. "Beg" She said you looked at her slightly shocked but you complied to not get punished twice. After begging she slid back down and began to tease your clit. Couple minutes later you cummed you felt her smirk and she licked you clean. After that she put some short's a t-shirt and a jacket on you.

Once you were dressed she kissed your cheek "I'll be down stair's darling" you nodded as she left. Mina rushed in the room with the rest of the girl's. "What." you said coldly. "We heard you so don't act like that -ribbit-" Tsu said. "Whatever" you tried to stand but fell as the girl's started laughing. "FUCK YOU NEMURI!!" you said. You could hear her footstep's getting closer and closer. "fuck!!!" you whisper yelled. You crawled onto the balcony as the girl's were confused. You jumped off and landed on your feet you might of had broke an ankle but it's fine.

"Where is she sometime's it take's more round's for them to understand~?" She said in a teasing tone. "She jumped off the balcony.." Mina said. "Tsu use your quirk to bring the girl's down" "Okay -ribbit-" Kurogiri got toga to where you were at and was confused. Once the girl's were there toga tried to throw knife's but you calmed her down. "Dont hurt them toga" you said "Fine." she said with a pout. You sneezed then threw up. "I told you to stop your getting worse!" toga said while starting to cry a bit. "I'm fine.." you said. "If you say so.." toga said "I will get her to my dorm" Momo said. "Dont touch her freak's!" toga said. "Toga ill be..fine they take care of me just go back and calm down.." you said before giving her a soft smile. Once toga leave's momo carried you to her dorm. "Try to sleep i'll make you some soup" She said with a bubbly smile.

"Want anything before I go?" "Mhm i want Nemuri" you said while blushing "Okay don't move i'll be back" you knew that you were sick you got sick a couple day's ago but it only got worse. Once she came in the room momo left to make the soup. "Why did you throw up?" she asked concerned before you could answer you took the jacket off. "i'm sick okay..? i just didn't want attention drawn.." she went on the bed turning the air conditioner on and cuddled you. Momo came back with a bowl and a spoon. "You like my cooking huh?" she asked you licked your lip's in response. Momo smiled then went to jiro's room. "Come on you gotta eat then take some medicine" she said as you started to eat the soup. "Make sure you eat it all" she said as she stare's at you her eye's still full of lust then she winks at you. You pout then keep eating.

After you finish eating you put the bowl back on the nightstand then lick your lip's. She winks at you once but this time you flush a very deep red. As momo walk's back in her dorm you pout once again "Can we at least cuddle?" you don't even bother to look at her while asking to not get more flustered. "Sure but your little spoon" your tail wag's just hearing her say yes to cuddle's. The girl's walk in as you nuzzle your head into her neck "You softy villain huh?" she say's in a teasing tone. As the girl's laugh and giggle you make knife's and throw them near there chest's "Dont test me." you see her smirk "Your gonna see who your testing when you can't walk~" she say's in another teasing tone then wink's.

You pout "Are you coming for blood or do you want me to put it in a vile?" momo ask's "Put it in a vile please she can't walk" She say's then kissing your cheek. "Why only momo's blood you know she only has so much blood you might need to find someone else" Jiro ask's "How about this after her cuddle's then we will draw blood from everyone and see if any of them can match momo's" She say's before you yawn. Momo come's back with 3 vile's "Why three?" She ask's concerned "I did some work on it and 3 vile's should last her about 1 and a half weeks it's just make sure that she doesn't need some every day" You sit up still very sleepy and drink the blood slowly making sure not to choke you then lick the vile clean. "You can take the blindfold off it's only us and make sure to lock the door" She say's. "Mm.. fine but don't get scared because many people think it's not normal" Mina lock's the door and then sit's on the floor. You took the blindfold off shaking and scared "It's okay if your not ready it is normal to not be" the pair of floating clothes said. Your eye's were a scary piercing blood red. You turned to Nemuri who was having a nosebleed and gay panic. You put the blindfold back on and slowly drank another vile while drinking Jiro asked "Any kid's?" You almost choked on the blood but turned to her and took off the blindfold giving her a death stare.

"U-uhm i m-meant- but i-if-" Jiro said shaking. You put the blindfold back on and continue drinking. "WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS FLOATY CLOTHES!?!" he said as he banged on the door. "break the door and i'll break your face." you said putting the blindfold aside. You open the door and stare at him "You okay? i respect you more then most" he said "Yeah im fine wanna go do some training?" "FUCK YEAH!" he said excited "Alright well get ready and be out in 20" you said with a bubbly smile "Okay! see you extra!" he said before you closed the door. "You can't go training he will blow your face off" Tsu said. "I'll be fine since i had blood my quirk will not put up a fight to use" you said with a smile. "Im still trying to get over how scary your eye's are" jiro said. "Thanks i'll go change" you run to your dorm which was built not long ago and put on a crop top,army pants,and combat boot's you then wrapped your hand's just in case you need to overuse your quirk."If they are going we can bring to pro's so they can watch we can learn from there action's" momo said. "Sure" she said. 

  To be continued...